Get Involved, America!

lauri

Yes, I said Ollie is dumber than a 5 year old.

Also I said Jerry will get crows feet removed w/plastic surgery..he said that on the first day...Keesha only uses Botox (a little young for that, I think!)

I answered HOllie for the "losing to a 5 yr old" question.

The funniest one for me was who beats Jessie in an arm wrestling competition. I answered Michelle! :lol:

wow that was one dumb quiz. HOH will be a complete crap shoot. lmao maybe Ollie will finally win one. I answered Manchelle for the 5 yr old question because her attitude stinks like one. I'm sure she would get all tongue tied from talking so fast and mess it up. hahaha

I voted Ollie for most likely to petition for a national holiday named after them (National Retardation Day? I guess maybe he can claim April Fool's Day as his own now.)

This comp pretty much guarantees that neither Ollie nor Jerry will win. Jerry might have had a chance, but winning the phone has pushed him into the delusion that America doesn't hate him.

Great job Pinkie!

and...

I put Michelle for the loss against the child... after all she cannot speak correctly..

Unless the spelling bee includes words like f@ck...

These questions are really telling about what the HGs think about themselves...cheap, conceited, lying...

Archived