Tuesday's Show

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree Fatcat. I have said before that I neither like nor dislike Dan but he put Keesha and Renny in the line of fire making them answer like that. He had told them if they didn't want to do it they didn't have to and then at the POV stated whoever didn't would get put up. So, what if they had decided not to at the last minute? What would he have done if they had refused? But he did shake things up and put some life in the house. Can't wait to see how things fall out on Thursday!

just dan losing his job at :o

Hi Orion.

If you love Dan then Dan gave a "brilliant" speech.

If you dislike Dan then Dan made an "ahole" out of himself tonight and lost most votes in the house.

HOllie threw a hissy fit in the yard and knocked over the planter and he threw something in the kitchen because he was stupid enough to get off the vine and give Dan hoh.

Michelle was pretty quiet til the end when she got nom'd then it was just "*&%$#@*%$$" out of Michelles mouth.

Jerry got a phone call from home and Renny and Michelle were seething with jealousy. This was seen on their faces and not by anything they said.

Not much air time for Skreesha...BB is protecting their little princess.

Memphis the mixologist was just his metrosexual self.

Hope that helps.

yes you missed it

wow i stay in florida and got bb

i guess they dnc know obama wont win florida

and they are right

I can't stand Keesha but I hope she sees the real Dan and Renny I think sees things but doesn't say to much and they need to get him out before he gets them out.

Keesha thinks the final 3 comps are mainly won by luck and she is sadly mistaken. There was no way Sheila would be lucky enough to win the first comp over Ryan and Adam. I believe Keesha and Renny cannot win the first endurance comp if they are with Memphis or Dan when it's endurance there is no luck you are either strong enough or to weak.

I believe all the hg's are 90% on the show how they are in real life. I think about 10% of how they are can be an act but I can't see them being completely different outside the house.

I loved the show tonight and I thought what Dan did was great drama!! Maybe he's losing votes in the jury house, maybe he's not. April and Libra don't really hate him so I think that he'll have 2 votes there. and then he'll have 2 of his 4Some so if he makes it to the end, he'll probably win.

I like that Dan doesn't cuss. I like that Dan doesn't yell. I like that Dan is playing the GAME and playing it hard.

Archived