Tuesday, August 26th

doxie2doxie

kill hg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a brief flash of Michelle on BBAD last night threatening to call the parents of the kids at Dan's school...................I hope there's something in their contract to prevent something like that because she is crazy enough to do it. Then, today, her talking about molestation.........they need to talk to her before she starts rumors all over the net that could ruin his professional life.

There was a brief flash of Michelle on BBAD last night threatening to call the parents of the kids at Dan's school...................I hope there's something in their contract to prevent something like that because she is crazy enough to do it

Gee, does anybody see any resemblance to Alex? :cookoo:

There was a brief flash of Michelle on BBAD last night threatening to call the parents of the kids at Dan's school...................I hope there's something in their contract to prevent something like that because she is crazy enough to do it.

If not their contract.. then there's the law.. that's ridiculous..

Manchelle is trying to get Dan in trouble with his job. I am telling you, after this airs and the audience see's Ollie's tantrum everyone will be talking about how he should have been evicted, or at least a penalty nom. I just think its interesting that today Ollie mentions the Double eviction. Its posssible they told him about it and he cannot participate in it.

Maybe, Dan can sue Manchelle for defamation of character, and Keesha can get a restraining order against that dirty old man.

ollie isnt a fan fav cbs will show it all

Vesper I sound like a broken record,but it really does matter.

The vast majority of people who watch BB only see the network show.

They don't see what happens on BBAD, and the 24/7 feeds.

The people here, who see most everything, are a small minority of the people in America , who only see what is edited by CBS in the 3, 1 hour shows each week!

One reason I said it will be a watered down version uvp,if it is FULL BLOWN, then they(producers) will need/have to justify why he wasn't given a penalty nomination,or kicked out of the house?

yeah i see now

yeah they probably will not show it

after ed pour liquid on jen

and got no punishment

the hg in next season copied the act

because they knew nothing would happen

I took the afternoon off to get away from the craziness in the house, only to come back and hear that Renny was talking with Ollie and Michelle. Is that part of the subterfuge to get Jerry to get rid of Ollie? Or is Renny really thinking of betraying her alliance?

I think Renny was really wavering and at times wants to go over with Ollie. I think Keesha talked her into sticking with the F4 they have. Keesha explained to her that is what is best to do and then the finals it is all luck. (not really it is about winning comps)

after ed pour liquid on jen

and got no punishment

the hg in next season copied the act

because they knew nothing would happen

Not sure why there are only a few who see this and I am not sure why it's such a big deal HOllie did what he did. Oh yeah, I'm sure...HOllie is no Ed or James or Chelsia or Josh and he shouldn't get away with it.

I don't get the feeds so I have been glued to this board all day today!! Can someone tell me if anyone was around Ollie when he was throwing things? Because if someone was around and could have been hit with these items he threw then for sure something should have been said...

For the most part Ollie was alone...DKMR were in the hoh room watching on spy screen...Jerry was on couch or in bed..not sure where Michelle was. A few times people passed by him when he was huffing and puffing...but he never went after anyone ...

He didn't go after anybody because the ones he was mad at were up in the HOH room. They were smart to stay up there because he was spoiling for a fight. Not sure if he was trying to get Memphis to take a swing at him, or if he was really just "crazed". Regardless... I truly hope that Ollie gets evicted on Thursday along with Michelle. They are both immature twits.

Archived