Tuesday, August 26th

doxie2doxie

I didn't see it, but I read that either Ollie or Michelle are now accusing Dan of being a child molester? Did anybody hear who actually came up with that piece of crap?

These people are so sick and I can't wait for them to leave.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ollie is getting away with so much and I can't understand. Michelle has been a dirty rotten liar since before the banner. She's stab her own mother in the back to win the game. Without a doubt.

With double eviction coming up ,I'm fairly sure that Ollie will not get a penalty nomination,as this would even further their conspiracy theories against them. Why are you doing this to us BB ,what did we do. Michelle telling Ollie, that she told dan, she thought she took the nomination so WELL!

Plus the producers fear it would be perceived as them totally influenceing the outcome of the game.

My feeling is ollie will get away with pretty much anything this week without a penalty, and he will really have go way across the line to get thrown out!

If he goes to far they will throw him out, rather than levy a penalty on him!

Michelle just makes up lies about everything. I'd love for Ollie to have a penalty DQ from next HOH or something at least. Grown men shouldn't be throwing hour and a half long hissy fits like that WHEN HE'S STILL SAFE FOR THE WEEK. Goodness gracious, I'm embarassed for Michelle and Ollie's family's for how they behave

Ollie is getting away with so much and I can't understand. Michelle has been a dirty rotten liar since before the banner. She's stab her own mother in the back to win the game. Without a doubt.

You got that right! I don't know why BB is allowing it!

If I recall Jen got out the BB rule book and looked through it! Maybe BB should be telling Ollie he needs to read up on it, AFTER they give him that much deserved PENALTY!!

gsn, I heard Jerry (JERRY!) of all people were complaining this morning about "those four" not cleaning anything up. He was looking on the kitchen floor and since the others said they were NOT going to clean up the lollipop, I'm assuming it is still there.

And Ollie was warned to stay away from Dan.

I would think Jerry would be floating over to the other side by now, but he remains with the "stoop Ollie Ollies" trashing keesha nad acting like an old fool.

yeah, so i thought by now he would be headed to Dans alliance to try and stay, well he is stayin this week, but I thought he would be workin on the next eviction,

wha?? Why does she think that and where the hell did that come from??? She is somethin else,lol

an ALIEN visited her last night and told her ALL about Dan!!! IT/HE also confirmed Monica was a plant from production,and was feeding Dan info, and she had on a blue dress,and was in the cafeteria/van with all of them! :animated_rotfl:

Or was that one of her vivid dreams??? :lol:

Jerry's given up??!!! He's a MARINE - he CAN'T give up! What would John Wayne say???

And who said Jerry's acting like a fool? It's NOT an act!

can't wait until at the wrap party Monica walks up and says, hey bitch, I'm real. And not in production.

those 3 are just disgusting, they bash and insult and take things entirely too far. I hope that they are picked off in order the next 2 weeks (fat chance) and we're spared from having to watch them anymore

I've been out for awhile and just got back to catching up on the feeds! I see Jerry has now wondered aloud whether Keesha's real name is Ashley saying he's got a funny feeling about Memphis and Keesha?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMG! No wonder he's still hangin' with HOllie and Manchelle :gossip:

Archived