Monday, August 25th

Britty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Jessie saying the same crap...........I'm going to hurt them, yada, yada, yada............all talk, no balls.........I hope Ollie does go off and that he gets physical and then gets thrown out of the house w/o going to the jury room...............ya, right, like he will do that.................no such luck.

lmao, Dan may do that! I would not hide in the HOH room if I was on this show, I'd try to get them to do something 'crazy'. They are obviously stupid and immature then..its a game!

Michelle and Ollie just think they are big and bad...It's like they think they are the big bad wolf and they are gonna blow Dan, Memphis, Keesha and Rennys houses down.. Michelle, Ollie and the 4 smart pigs. It's like a Big Brother childrens book!

Go D/M/K/R!

Ollie is telling Michelle that if Dan puts him or her up tomorrow, he is going to go CRAZY

OOooooooooooooooooo what's he going to do? Grow some hair? Get up off his @ss? Or something REALLY drastic... PLAY the GAME?

I took a vacation day from work today because I don't want to miss anything after the POV ceremony. :lol:

This has been a good week in Big Brother. I love the intellectual game played this week.

Dan really played both Ollie and Renny last night with his staging Ollie to come down the stairs as Renny was coming up. He had Ollie believing that it was staged for HIS benefit, to show Renny that Dan was good with Ollie. And then it put Renny on guard about Ollie and Dan's one question has her thinking that Ollie threw her under the bus. Dan needed to get her out of the "I like Ollie" mindset and I think he did just that.

let ollie win hoh

she'll be back liking ollie

The thing is Ollie should have NEVER come down. People need to understand that no one ever keeps their word at this time of the season. What made Ollie think Dan was afraid of him and that he would HAVE to keep his word? Stupid! Ollie is completely powerless! What made him think he had power? He can do nothing now. This ranting at dan is old now anyway, unfortuantely he doesn't care. Michelle, Ollie, and Jerry won't bother him no matter how much they complain. in the end dan will get his way. I still say too bad it wasn't memphis going.

it is not just a matter of a jury vote, I said in another thread why should any of them have to go around the table and say a name, this is Dans deal, they did not make this deal, why doesn't Dan just own his stuff and get on with it. It is really unfair to expect Renny, Keesha and even Memphis to continue to go along with his crazy plans, it is sheer luck that has brought him through this, I say just do what you planned and quit asking people to put blood on their hands for a deal you made.

Dan, Dan, Dan...................man up........you put this deal together and plotted the entire thing..............trying to not take credit for it, now, is just going to make you look like a wuss.

AND last nite the way he was pussy footin around with Keesha about what Ollie and Jerry said about her, come on now, if you really did not want drama then do not even bring it up at all, don''t tell someone that so and so was talking about you and then not say what they said, so immature and wrong, I have thought some of what Dan has done is good, but I do not like these silly games he puts people through.

Archived