Post Pov Ceremony

uvp

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what he's planning and its not brilliant. The last night before a huge blow up and he couldn't sleep. He did what everyone does and starts overanalyzing what could be said, what should be said... and unfortunately... opted for drama and flair rather than using the wise words of Memphis "sometimes its better to not say too much". But he might change his mind. He's changing his mind over and over again.

Finally, I'm getting that BB crack withdrawal feeling that I need to get home ASAP and watch the feeds!!! I HOPE that Dan does the right thing and just puts Michelle up as the replacement and doesn't go through all the shenanigans!

There's going to be drama in the BB house this afternoon--that's for SURE!

yes, he overthinks everything, AND what I got po'd about was people doggin on Renny for seeing what he is doing and not bein happy with it, that all she thinks about is the jury etc, well hey can ya blame her, or any of them for bein po'd and not wanting to be a prt of a plan he conjured up?? good plan or bad plan, it is HIS plan, and they should not be subjected to going around the tbl and sayin a name, and Renny should not get dogged on cause she got her feathers ruffeled, I feel the same for keesha and memphis.

They should have just said NO we don't want to do that. If you ask, we will say I don't know.

I read Renny said "Well I don't want to make you mad" to Dan, because he sometimes gets to be a loose cannon and who would want their part of their game ruined because of something Dan conjured up, you can only be a group for so long, ya know??

Dan got himself in this situation by making a bad deal.............he was doing a good job of working it but now, he's gone nuts

Don't know what his initial concept was when he made the deal but there was a lot of luck in how the cards fell out with Memphis getting the POV. But now he needs to own it and handle it on his own.

oh yeah, a lot of luck and if I was him I would be thankin my lucky stars that it all came together instead of asking the others to put their neck on the line and possibly ruin their game for him, hello!!

Maybe, just maybe he thinks if the "real plan" is out in the open and everyone get to decide then it would keep things from going bonkers in the house. You don't know maybe BB told Dan to think of a way to diffuse this situation so no physical confrontaion happens. I don't know, but this certainly wasn't a boring HOH thats for sure.

the way Dan goes off on his little tangents over thinking stuff, I don't know. I do know he totally wnt through a bunch of motions that he did not have to go through last night by bringing everyone seperately into the hoh room, and then baiting Keesha with what was said by Jerry and Ollie behind her back, there was no need for all that. Why dangle a carrot in front of Keesha or Renny with that gossip stuff when you say you do not want drama from them or for them to get worked up. That was all unnecessary and immature if you ask me.

she gained it back after see dan action today

Okay.... I admit it. Dan charms me. With his little... "what is it that renny says? maybe I am a ham hock".... Keesha: "Hambone"...

He's just got to be dramatic. I don't blame Renny, Keesha, or Memphis for getting pissed at him a bit. But it cracks me up. Dan has never been boring to me and this morning is just the icing on the cake. Its a stupid move in my opinion... but I love it anyway because its for us... for our entertainment and amusement. Stupid play... great TV. Its a way of saying.. "Hey... let's not just light this fire.... I'm going to tuck in some newspaper around the bottom, throw some fuel to the fire... Oooo... hey... are those some lady finger fireworks? Lets add that in the fire too so when the fire lights, we can have some snap, crackle, and pop too!" Stupid play. I love it. LOL

misha you are a fiesty girl,lololol I can appericate what you are sayin. He has made me laugh on occassion but this is a bonehead move, doin it for TV, wha?? this 500 g's on the line baby, come on now,lol

Archived