Comments and Quotes Discussions

Guest CHRIS1227

Guest metaldale

Very good point Diva if he was going to do it, he should have helped Jennifer!

The whole day afterwards he told everyone how he stepped up and showed he was a leader patting himself on the back all the time. And encouraged everyone else to pat his back.

If he was the true leader he claims to be he would have helped Jennifer and never told anyone he did not have to do it and never bring up how he led the way. A true leader just does it and does not want a pat on the back for it...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too nominate Napoleon for the most annoying comment prize...when he said it takes a REAL MAN to apologize and admit he was wrong. If there had been one ounce of sincerity in that remark I might have had the stomach for it. But since it came from the biggest (little) phony in BB history it made my skin crawl.

Its not what she says it how she says it, there is just way to much conviction in that voice when she gets on subject.....its just soooo very annoying to listen to her. I turn off the feeds when she is the main focus...cant stand her or the fish.

Guest CHRIS1227
Its not what she says it how she says it, there is just way to much conviction in that voice when she gets on subject.....its just soooo very annoying to listen to her.  I turn off the feeds when she is the main focus...cant stand her or the fish.

Yeah, its like she is angry all the time. Like that "Mmmmm, Girlfriend" attitude that is So...Freaking...ANNOYING.

Guest CHRIS1227

I got a new one folks. When Maggie comes to Eric telling him that Mike asked Jen if he was harrassing her. Then Eric says, "This is getting dangerous."

What a joke.

I wasn't to crazy about James remark to Sarah a few days back about if she gets "fat" he is leaving her and I get sick of all the talk from some of the houseguests about disgusting out of shape people... considering the average american women is a size 14 I feel very insulted by their shallow comments. Don't most of us size 14 women wish we could be tiny and shallow like alot of them are... dripping with sarcasm....

Guest citywoman

I am tired of all the cussing and the men calling certain

women bitches , that is uncalled for.

Hopefully it will go like this tonight:

Mike gets a safe card, can put up anyone including ERIC and everyone gets WISE and votes him out. THen they choose another HOH and they find the next secret room.

Guest Shockalot

Citywoman.. I think you and I are probably from the same age-group and grew up differently than these guests.

I know this was constantly rehashed back in BB4 with Rob Roman and the use of the word 'Biatches' and 'Hoes'.

I dont like it either but it does not have the same context or meaning as you and I are hearing it.

To them it has some cute pop-cultural context which is 'funny' to them.

The only comparison i can thinkof was my Grandfather telling me that back in his day you never called a woman a 'Chick' because it was considered rude locker-room talk that only men said to each other and even that was 'vulgar'..

Now its just kinda 'goofy' and being smart-arsey if I call you a 'Chicky'.

Like I say, Im with you in terms of being 'Old Skool' because to me you dont call women (or men) 'Bitches' or 'HOes' but again - it means something different in their particular pop-cultural context.

I can't stand to here anyone being called a bitch. Just like when Eric said last night - Lights out bitches. Its just rude. I may be one but don't call me one LOL I am only 30 too

I'm 32. I don't get offended by people calling women and eachother "bitches". But I know it definitely has a different tone and intention behind it than it used to. My mom gets terribly offended if women are called that. She grew up in a time when it had a different meaning attached to it.

That being said, I still don't like to hear Eric say it. LMAO :lol:

Guest jimmydot
I can't stand to here anyone being called a bitch. Just like when Eric said last night - Lights out bitches.  Its just rude. 

agree 100%.... it shows great disrespect and a low IQ.... kind of make sense that it comes out of king eric mouth.....

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I can't stand to here anyone being called a bitch. Just like when Eric said last night - Lights out bitches.  Its just rude. 

agree 100%.... it shows great disrespect and a low IQ.... kind of make sense that it comes out of king eric mouth.....

I wonder what Eric would call us if he knew what we were saying about him.

http://www.gigashare.com/files/hotlink/131598274.jpg

"i'm not intimi - di - ta - ted"

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
lol.. but, but.. if he's evicted TOO soon.. who will we love to hate?

Um - April, Ivette, James, Maggie, Rachel, Jennifer, Sarah, April, Beau and the Fish

Guest CelticAnthem
Um - April, Ivette, James, Maggie, Rachel, Jennifer, Sarah, April, Beau and the Fish

Yeah.. dang fish ;)

Guest CelticAnthem

As far as the subject goes, I agree the cussin' is a bit much and I was wondering about the following:

If I convert to Judaism, or if I convert to Catholicism, or.. if I become a Muslim ... then I get free range to say the "F" word over and over again regardless of moral responsibility or eternal consequences?

**************INTERMISSION COMMENTARY***************

While we wait for the end of the fish I'm going to recap memorable crap spoke today......

Ivette - I want to win HOH so I can hit the reset button like Kasar did (as if she could!)

Maggie - James whored out his girlfriend

April - I'm alone in this game; why didn't they bring my husband in?; I was going to walk right out the door

Beau - It doesn't matter what they believe, it's not up to us to convince them (to April about he and Ivette being a pair - which they are)

Ivette - I have a perfectly good life outside of this house; I didn't come here to have a summer of worrying; I could be back at home lying in the sun and serving people. Even if I only made $100 a week I'd still be happy.

Howie: It's a game! What did you think you were signing up for?

April: You mean that if a couple wins they get more money? That's not fair, I'm not paired with anyone (just how is she going to explain the tears and the histrionics come Thursday when it's revealed to the HGs who the pairs are?)

April: I just went off on him about why they didn't bring my husband in (referring to a DR session where she supposedly let BB have it for not playing fair and giving her a partner and not giving her the special prize money - all lies).

Eric & Maggie: I know they're going to say you shouldn't sequester yourself but with everything going down I don't need anyone's advice. I was blindsided and I've never been blindsided like that before in my life. Kasar will meet his maker and he'll have to live with what he's done. He swore that he would not put me up - he has to live with that. When I swore on my kids' life I meant it , I guess some people don' value their religion.

AMATEUR EDITOR'S NOTE: Get over yourself! What do you think they other people were feeling like last week when you smugly nominated them and then interviewed each guest so they'd have the opportunity to change your mind. Pitiful! Have you forgotten how you ran as a pack last week and excluded the others and then said we're getting rid of you because you didn't mingle enough? If I hear one more time that I'm honest and honorable and the rest are not I'm going to puke! EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS SAID THAT! Anyway, obviously I've been watching too much BB lately. I work at home on my computer and quite frankly I like the entertainment and I've got to say that the last two days have been amazing. I only wish everyone could see everything that happens before they judge - there's so much that goes on that doesn't show up here in the forums and certainly isn't on TV.

So, still fish....let me think.....

Rachel: I've already heard most of his jokes but I laughed anyway (about Howie)

Eric: Howie is a sick f*cker - be careful (to Ivette - he was immediately chastised by Maggie who told him to keep quiet and let other's figure it out for themselves).

Eric: I told you that if I go out I'm going out bid and I'm taking everyone else with me (on explaining to Maggie why he outed one of the groups - sorry I don't remember which was the first - which started the whole mess today)

April: You need to go in there and tell them who you are (to Ivette about gay).

Ivette: NO! I'm not going to do that because then they'll have one more reason to gun for me - being alone in the game and being gay (she got it half right!)

Jenny: I have to tell you, I joined the sorority for ????? (couldn't make out the word), frankly I hated those bitch*s. (Jenny is strangely quiet about the partnership - April won't stop denying it, even when no one is listening or cares).

Still fish.....................

Guest DraftKing

I heard many of those quotes from the Lemming Alliance. Hearing Ivette pine for weed and xanax in the same hour today was quite amusing.

i know this is somewhat after the fact, but this is about quotes, so i thot i would mention the one that ivette and eric kept saying when eric was HOH, and they are STILL saying it.... here it comes....

"CAPPY TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM & PUT HIS ASS ON THE LINE"

what did eric do that was sooooo honourable ?? he put up the 2 most "hated" ppl in the house??? those 2 were the most obvious imo, and basically because of all the accusations against michael last week, the votes were for him to go (on eric's orders, of course)

so how did he actually take one for the team?? i have never figured that one out... anyone??

~jazzy~