he wear his emotion of his sleeves

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totally

michelle gets bd

dumbass wanted libra out so bad

everyone kept saying keesha was biggest threat

Now Dan wants Memphis to use the POV the way HOllie wants it--to keep the deal. Now he's flip flopping about it.

Dan was probably safe this week..why he made deals for HOH is beyond me---stupid move.

Memphis says he only trusts Skreesha "90%." I think they are both planning to take eachother to end and ditch Dan along the way. They can't beat Dan in the end especially if he keeps to his word. And if he does not...anyone against Dan will win.

I personally didn't want Memphis to win it but at this point I really don't care. One thing for sure there can only be 1 winner and I can't to see this so called "alliance" crumble and they turn on each other in the next few weeks.

When all is said and done...Dan won't look so smart at all.

He already doesn't look so smart. He is just getting lucky, and when he puts up Michelle, he'll wind up being exposed for being a liar anyway after all this ridiculous rigamarole. Getting Ollie to say "put up Renny" is just a silver lining to his disastrous HOH. He'll regret plenty of his stupid decisions, but I don't think saving Memphis is one of them.

michelle is going up 100%

she is stronger of the two in comps

once michelle is gone dan/memphis and crew are gonna streamroll the others in the comps

renny imho better start playing because i see after ollie goes she is next they gonna keep jerry

Dan and Memphis are snowing eachother. Both are saying they will take $50,000 and be happy with it but at least they will both be together in the end. :animated_rotfl:

Memphis has to get Dan to piss off the other hg then take him to the end because that will be the only way he can win against Dan. Dan keeps his word to all then he takes the money in the end, hands down.

the game of BB is about lying backstabbing, cutthroat stuff so Dan is not and has not done anything out of the ordinary for BB, except be a slight bit nerdy,lol It matters not whether he breaks his so called word, I would break it and laugh right at all of em, this is 500 g's and BB, not a Suday School Spelling Bee, just sayin, I pray beyond hope that Michelle gets the door, after watching her brag so hard on herself last night, I say she is looonnngg overdue.

The comp was a puzzle where they flew through the air. Skreesha said she was better at it because she is lighter. Memphis says MItchelle is no good at puzzles.

Skreesha pissed because Mitchelle always makes excuses for losing.

Dan telling Skreesha that there is a part of the deal "I didn't tell you about" Skreesha says you're putting up Renny and Dan said no.

i dont think jerry or ollie will win hoh so yes imho he be safe

Archived