Saturday, August 23rd

Shipp

Fatcat - thanks. Ollie is getting threatening too? Hmmm better call him to the diary room or he's gone. Bah Bye Ollie. And he wouldn't go to sequester with his Ape face to wile away (snickers) the rest of the time.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is what I was sayin , he best be carelful, funny how he waits till his blonde is gone to get all hormonal on them,lolol

i wanna see ollie go off

Was it because of the Justin incident on BB2 that they use plastic forks and knives and spoons -- and probably why they quickly had Renny gather the steak knives this season. It would be wise to not take chances.

Ollie told Dan his choice to go up is Keesha and that is the deal. He sounds threatening.

He is playing hardball. Ollie is barking orders to Ollie like he is in charge.

ollie is barking orders to Ollie? Is is talking to himself??lolol or Dan, I hope he is not talking to Dan like that, or that Dan will get skeered

Really Ollie was not that forceful after he spit out the first few sentences. He said what he wanted and Dan said he still needed to talk to Memphis to try to talk him into not using the POV on himself. Ollie said he will be safe with him, Michelle and Jerry. Ollie said talk to you later and left.

yerah, but if Keesha went up then Memphis would leave, so let Memphis use the pov, and they can put up Michelle and it will be her going, that is what has to happen.

Poor Ollie (yeah right). Right after Blondie got booted out he said I have no one. Well, doofus, he chose to hang with the "big heart" and not be friendly to anyone - unless it could help April. All that BS with Jerry. Ol and Ap hate Jerry.

yes, I am hoping the After Dark will be some more of the Ollie telling Dan what he needs to do, I do not think Danis gonna take kindly to that sort of crap.

Now Ollie wants to boss around HOH Dan. I don't think for a minute Dan will buy it. Dan has a plan me thinks and it doesn't include saving Jerry, Ollie, or Michelle. I hope Dan puts up Mich or Ol.

Archived