Saturday, August 23rd

Shipp

Likes Renny, but a loose cannon. Did the 4 of them shake on the last 4? Mem, Dan, Keesha, Renny.

Len, lol, you kill me.

And Ollie is making me crazy. No poontang not he can play the game? Sheesh. Stump!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I liked the late night talks more when Renny was HOH and Dan was in the room..

But I'm glad Memphis moved in.. He's really funny and gets those girls going..

I laughed non stop from the moment Keesha sprayed her perfume and they started choking on it, to the food talk and how BB buys them $3 steaks..

Like I said last week, I don't care who wins anymore. This season is almost dead to me.

This season has been a non stop steamroller since weak one and only ONCE did that steamroller pause to get out Libra.

I just can't enjoy a season where I know every weak one side is going to win and continue to steam roll the other side. It sucks. I can see people enjoying it if they like the other side but I don't think even i would enjoy that. It's just so boring.

Something needs to happen on double eviction night to mix things up. If another one of the four tools wins on double eviction night I give up.

Dan and Memphis are both scumbags. They were on the outside looking in for so long and could have formed a new alliance with the side getting steamrolled but they chose to stick with the steamrollers of the house.

I don't want anyone to win anymore except Ollie, Michelle or Jerry. Yeah I said it! I hate that other side! I hate steamrollers! I hope they all get malaria.

Floaters shouldn't get a dime. They aren't playing. They're sitting on their asses hoping to get lucky. Blech. That's Ollie. At least even Jerry's doing SOMETHING.

Rooting for Dan all the way. He watched Brian sink his own ship early on. Stayed low without being a floater. Played AP to a tee earning some pocket change, watches and learns.

In BB I expect people to be in it for themselves. I don't care if they swear, lie, cheat, stomp on or use. Get to the end. If they're worried about morals stay off this type of show.

Lock Ollie in the Jack Shack until the game's over and then for a few days still after the other BBHG's leave hehehe

Whispering Manchele is back in true form with Ollie last night. I thought that would have ended once Jessie was booted. I am torn at what was more annoying; the incessant whispering or her horrendous habit of eating food like a pig with her mouth open as if she is chewing a cud.

I have detested her from day as being one of the most annoying HG of the cast. I find her more annoying than Libra, but not as much as April.

Dan needs to realize that he will always be hated by April and Ollie. He might as well put Ollie up on the block if he gets the chance to backdoor him. Oliie was a fooll for making the deal. If he REALLY wanted to avenge April's eviction he should have just outlasted Dan.

If Michelle wins POV and uses it... Ollie is definitely going up. Dan already said that it was set in his mind that he was NOT going to fulfill the last part of the deal made with Ollie. He's not going to sacrifice his alliance for Ollie. Ollie is probably wishing that Michelle or Jerry wins POV. Ollie should be wishing that Michelle doesn't win, but he doesn't know that.

They usually pick for POV right before the competition. It'll be another hour though probably before it gets started. To give them time to get ready, and to fill the host in on their duties. Your host for this competition will be..... Ollie!

The real funny part of the initial conversation between MANchele and Ollie was when she thinks that Keesha must have given Dan a BJ to gain his loyalty. I was yelling at the TV. saying look at the PW thing sitting next to you. The only reason he is so attached to April and has her back is because she was on her back giving it up every night. Ollie needs to grow a pair, but then I am thinking April took them when she left the house.

Are you stupid Michele? Sorry that was stupid and redundant. :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

The sad part of me hopes that Michelle DOES win it, just so she does the stupid thing and pulls Jerry off the block, only to see Ollie go home. LOL But the part of me that is sick to death of that woman wants her to be crushed by the competition.

I just turned on the feeds and Ollie is up in HOH and telling Dan that Keesha is in an alliance with everyone in the house. He said she has been in an alliance with him since the beginning and in one with Jerry to the end. He is just telling Dan for his own good.

Very smart of Dan to tell Ollie when they were up on the ropes that the only one he wanted protected is Keesha. (when we all know he is F2 with Memphis) The mutley crew has been talking about Dan and Keesha alliance.

I think Dan is one of the most shrewd players in BB history. He reminds me a bit of Jason. Although Dan is basically playing this all on his own, without a Dani helping him along. Like the Kenny Rogers song, The Gambler "He knows when to hold em, knows when to fold em..."

Rooting for Dan all the way. He watched Brian sink his own ship early on. Stayed low without being a floater. Played AP to a tee earning some pocket change, watches and learns.

How did he play AP "to a tee"? He had a perfectly good game laying low after joining an idiotic mega-alliance the first week and got called out the minute he got greedy and America screwed up his game. Seriously one of the dumbest players in BB history, cant wait to watch him get booted out the door.

Michelle is not talking to Ollie and now she is obsessed with thinking that not only is Dan a plant but now Keesha is too. She lives 5 minutes from the studio and she didn't have a picture of JJ in her room when she was HOH.

how was dan not a floater?

Archived