Bb Forums And Cbs

YosemiteSam

I was wondering if anyone knew if CBS payed attention to sites pertaining to Big Brother like Morty's or any others? Do they care what we think or what anyone thinks? I thought it was weird the day of Libra's hair bashing, that night her hair was miraculously done and looked normal. Or the fact of how Keesha piles on the make-up and now she hardly wears any. Coincidence or do they say somethin to the cast members? Just curious....

of course they read boards

to gauge who fans liked or disliked

btw hi grodner :animated_wave:

So UVP....Do you think that they sway the players. I know we have all heard the DR on the feeds and such but do you think the game is set up in any way for certain players? I know this sounds like a open and shut question but in your opinion.

i have always thought game was set up

bb knows each hg strength and weakness in comps

At first, I didn't buy any of the conspiracy theories...........but, the more I watch, I see that they do have a hand in swaying people............I don't think they go as far as some people think :animated_scratchchin:

but I do believe that they have people scanning the boards and that they try to make things as interesting and entertaining as possible.

I sure they do read these boards. They would be stupid not to. This is the era of finding out the pulse of America (every 5 seconds there is a new poll on who will be the next Resident of the United States).....I would bet good money, Sam, CBS prefers reading Morty's over CBS BB board because CBS bb board is the wild, wild west!

When I used to read the CBS board some of the really obnoxious HGs got these relentless defenders. Had to wonder, so is this poster really a CBS spy? I was shocked Freak Boy Crazy James didn't get big money. Yeah. like anyone voted for Bozo the Clown to get $25,000, which I'm sure went up his nose that first weekend!

I had really liked James in the beginning towards the end he just seemed to be like a piece of trash to me. I 've read some things since he's left the house and he hasn't changed. I mean begging people for money? Asking for jobs? Then I read someone he got fired from his friends bar don't quote me but it might had something to do with taking something. He's a piece of chit in my eyes. And there has to be some sript to this show that is what casting directors and story editors are for. It's pretty boring now though at least with Libra there were fights and issues. Though, DAN has me in shock I wouldn't be surprised if someone, some way Renny went this week. Dunno just a thought.

Yeah, I didn't mind James at first. But all that crap that came out about him. I wasn't on Morty's back then, but on CBS BB bd he had all these defenders that really went to the matt for this kid. I think James has a lot of postential as a human being. But he needs to put his butt in the military (on second thought after those pictures of him doing that guy). I guess Chelsia felt like a fool when she was sprung from SH!

And Dan might have made the dumbest move ever. To hell with Ollie/Mich...If they stay, Dan goes later thursday night to join memphis. That double eviction...I personally think Ollie head is gonna be spinning around like that kid in "Exorcist"...(I personally prefer the Shirley Temple version of "The Littlest Exorcist", check it out dude! LOL)...Anyway I think Ollie's too slow on the uptake, Michelle (if still there ) will be fumbling around and Renny could win one for the group...which group, who knows?

Archived