Live Feed Updaters And Picture Takers And Smirnoff

CeCiMom

Just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU!!! Morty's LFU'ers are the best and you're all very much appreciated!!!

I was going to make a separate thread but, I thought I would go ahead and combine.

A big THANK YOU to the members that are taking pictures for us. With not being able to see video this season it's sooo great to be putting a picture with the words being typed out by the LFU.

I really appreciate all of you too!!!

I've always appreciated the re-caps and photos that our posters here at Morty's put time and

effort into.

But I especially rely and count on them this BB since my computer has been acting wonky

since before the show started ... and it's nice to know it's all there for me to catch up on when

the dammm thing does work.... lol

:2thumbsup:

Smirnoff,

So sorry I forgot to add you to my thank you post! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the video's you post for us. There's been quite a few episode's I've missed this season and I greatly appreciate being able to come here and get the show's video's.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU for the great job you all do in keeping us updated on what goes on and is said in the house by the HG after some of us fall off the branch and go to bed at night! I make it a daily ritual to check in first thing in the morning. Keep up the good work and again, thanks! I love the hint of personal humor you each give to the updates as well!

:offtopic: Just curious............What's going on with the Live Feed Updates this year? They seem to be few & far between this season. Those of us that can't buy the Live feeds really miss them, not complaining REALLY..!!!! :dork: I really appreciate all the hard work it takes for those that serve us paupers....Hey and a BIG shout out to my favorite updater ........... StephenV!!!! Thank You all of YOU!!! :smitten:

thanks to everyone for their contributions, I also have my favs,lol the one thing I did notice this year is that the overnight update that is on the front page (sort of ) every am was really not there much this summer, or it was a repeat, i wondered if this was because it was so boring?? and not much to report?? In the past there has always been something in that spot every am, and it is where I go first with my coffee, this summer it was not updated that much,.

Thank you all for all of your thank yous! And I thank the Pic takers and the other feed updaters too! I know the reason I have not posted as much as usual is because everytime I get on a roll, someone from the board has to come and make a snarky comment. BUT let me say this... the Mods on this board are quick actioned and do an amazing job! Round of applause for our great Mods!!!!! I have told the ones ho complain about my posts to put me on their 'block' list... that way they do not ever have to read anything I post!

I HAVE the feeds and still check the updates often! WHY? Because it's so darn difficult to keep up with what's going on.

When the house is full of people, there are only four feeds, but so often, all four are buzzing with activity and you pick one that might be interesting and lose the rest! Later on, as the game starts getting intense, the stealth whispering gets intense, and even with headphones, I miss some of it and find that oftentimes, one of the updaters has figured it out!

I know the reason I have not posted as much as usual is because everytime I get on a roll, someone from the board has to come and make a snarky comment.

I have never made any kind of snarky comment to one of the LFU's, and I flinch when I see that someone has. I would urge anyone that doesn't appreciate what the LFU's are doing to pay for the feeds and try it yourself! It's damn difficult!

I would also like to add my gratitude to everyone that has made a contribution to the update boards. And please don't let a few negative buttheads influence you. I think most of us recognize your contributions :notworthy:

I look forward to the live feeds (sneak a peek at work, shhh I'm the boss so don't tell anyone..lol) so when I get home I can get started on my opinionated posts. heh heh heh. I have the feeds every year, but as always they freeze or I can't get back on line, etc,etc,etc, so I am very dependent on Morty's and the LFU's. So keep up the good work!!! Thanks.

Archived