Friday, August 22nd

ImIn

people, stop freaking out about this deal. Dan probably wants Jerry out. an easy week.

Sure...he wants Jerry out....but if Ollie or Michelle win pov and take Jerry off...then, per their deal, Ollie has the choice of who to put up...which would be Keesha or Renny. That'd be 3 votes Ollie's side. I don't see Dan allowing that scenario to play out...word or not...I'd bet Dan goes back on his word for the pov choice if it jeopardizes his side/game...

this friggin foth is driving me crazy tonight!!! grrrrr!!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is bad all the way around. Keep Ollie safe, hell let Michelle be safe, but the other stuff such as POV and his choice, no way. Personally, I think he should renig anyway. Ollie broke his word first by telling Michelle, and Jerry they were safe when Dan told him to keep quiet. If he goes thru with this he might as well have dropped and let Ollie take HOH. I am freaking a little about this. To me, his word first goes to his alliance, plus this deal is the worst thing in BB history. Shocked at how stupid this was. Hopefully, BB gave him an out by stating that other house guest can't pick the people.

Right now, I'm resigning myself to Dan being evicted in the next few weeks. Ollie and Michelle are convinced that Dan is a plant, AND Dan is caught up in this deal.

Dan... you are on a one way path to one of the "Worst plays in BB history". I can only pray that I am wrong and that he somehow pulls a miracle out of his a**. He's pissing off Keesha and Renny... and pissing off Memphis. He won't have anybody left in this game when he's done.

I thought Dan winning HOH we would see Keesha and Memphis walking around the house like they owned it. Instead it was a great night Memphis and Keesha looked so scared because of the deal Dan made. It was the best seeing Keesha in bed with that look on her face (my husband called it a rat face) thinking and worrying is she safe. Watching Memphis run to Michelle (to save him from big bad Ollie should Ollie be able to pick him to go up on the block) telling her the BS he claims to have heard about the Dan Ollie deal when all he heard was Renny say I think I heard your name outside.

Keesha and Memphis are so paranoid they hear a few words and turn it into an all out attack. Renny started it saying she thought she heard Memphis's name outside and Keesha saying I heard them say "who do you want Renny, Keesha, Michelle" so they assumed their names were mentioned to go on the block the stupid idiots. Dan only said their names to see which one Ollie wanted to keep safe this week. Gotta love these paranoid people and I thought Dan winning was going to make a boring week.

I think Dan made that deal because he could not hold out much longer and wanted HOH really bad that it's almost like he was sharing it with him.

I can't believe he made that stupid deal with Ollie. What was he thinking? I think the HG were right in saying he might as well have let Ollie get HoH because he's left the selection up to him anyway. I think they know something is up -- Keesha has already mentioned pretty much the entire gist of the deal to Renny and Memphis...I am amazed at how perceptive she is. For a ditz. If Jerry and Memphis go up with the double eviction -- his goose is cooked. Renny and Keesha will end up partnering against Ollie and Michelle. That leaves Dan as the loose end. Dumb BB move Dan-o.

Once again these idiots are playing for their alliances and not for themselves. I just don't get it, I really don't. Even April said the same thing in her speech before she left. Play for yourself, NOT an alliance.

Dan should have given OLLIE the HoH and made a deal with HIM not to go up. Damn his alliance. Play for YOURSELF DAN!

Now Dan is at the mercy of the court next week but if he had given Ollie the HoH and insured his safety in a deal Dan could play HoH next week and still wouldn't have as big a target on his back.

This was a dumb move all around by Dan. Hell, Dan should have gotten with Michelle and KEPT APRIL! Why? Why would anyone ask why? As long as April was in the house there is no way Memphis, Renny or Keesha was putting up Dan...April would have ALWAYS been their first choice.

Instead, all he has been doing is what is best for his damn alliance and I'm so sick of his stupid moves. April wasn't coming after Dan. Neither was Ollie. They were going after Keesha, Memphis and Renny.

I just don't get it.

STOP. PLAYING. FOR. YOUR. ALLIANCE.

The only person in this entire game who has been playing for themselves the entire time and only done things that benefited them (even in a psychotic way like jealousy) is Keesha and that bitch is going to win because these idiot house guests won't smarten up.

Well Ollie may as well be HOH for that deal they made, ollie more or less is calling the shots if they stick to what they said, come on, Ollie gets to choose who to put up if POV is played?? and Dan cannot put up him or Michelle??? What??? maybe not put up Ollie but Michelle too?? that is the stupidest thing Dan has done yet, a very hasty decision, I got no respect for him, at all.

I don't think Dan will keep that deal he made with Ollie. Once his true alliance starts talking to him and getting in his ear.. Maybe he won't put Ollie up, but at least put Michelle up.. She's the main one they need to get out.

I agree that Michelle is the one that must go, but Ollie is now in control, and Dan has broken his word now a cpl times, so I don't think it will be easy for him to go back on it this time, I heard Ollie say well show me then that your word is good, I do think that Memphis and Keesha and Renny will point out the dangers of his stupid deal, but he has put himself in a really bad position, and you think Renny screwed up last week??

I don't think Dan will keep that deal he made with Ollie. Once his true alliance starts talking to him and getting in his ear.. Maybe he won't put Ollie up, but at least put Michelle up.. She's the main one they need to get out.

I think he will. When Dan gives his word it's good. He never gave Jerry his word but he did give his alliance his word that he'd vote their way during that week and he gave his word last night to Ollie.

Dan will keep his word.

I think the one who must go is Keesha. She has manipulated more people and caused more problems than anyone left in the house (and arguably caused more trouble than Libra). She is the Dick of this season in that the longer you keep her in the house the more likely it is she will win.

On top of all that, she'd have the votes in the jury house in almost all circumstances since almost everyone liked her or had no problem with her except April.

I know some people like Keesha here and want her to win but really, Keesha must go or else she wins. There's no one besides Renny that she wouldn't win against and might win against her too.

i dont see how dan can afford to keep both off block

i can see him keeping his word to ollie by keeping him safe

but not noming michelle is imho one of dumbest moves in bb history

jmho

Isn't Dan's real alliance with Memphis (and not Keesha?) Do you think that Memphis will have a problem if Keesha has to be put up as a pawn?

I don't have the live feeds, but I sure hope Dan was in serious danger of falling when he made that deal with Ollie...I don't understand why he gave up so much. Unless he's thinking that April did the same thing (made promises about 2 people, but still put one of them up).

Also, did Ollie go to Michelle and Jerry and tell them they were safe (I read that in Dan's thread). Why would Ollie tell Jerry he is safe? :animated_shocking:

Isn't Dan's real alliance with Memphis (and not Keesha?) Do you think that Memphis will have a problem if Keesha has to be put up as a pawn?

I think he promised Keesha he would never put her up and got close to her after she saved him and brought him into the fold with Renny and Memphis. But I think he has an actual alliance with Memphis till the end.

I don't have the live feeds, but I sure hope Dan was in serious danger of falling when he made that deal with Ollie...I don't understand why he gave up so much. Unless he's thinking that April did the same thing (made promises about 2 people, but still put one of them up).

He looked like he wasn't going to last much longer and was shaking a little bit, but so was Ollie. I don't know why he made the deal he did and we won't know the real reason until we see the diary session.

Also, did Ollie go to Michelle and Jerry and tell them they were safe (I read that in Dan's thread). Why would Ollie tell Jerry he is safe

Yes. His deal with Dan was to save himself and Michelle before and after POV. So they can't be nominated or put up after POV. Also the deal included letting Ollie pick the replacement, I think, I couldn't hear the actual deal but I think that is what Ollie said he was told. So if he gets to choose 1 person to put up, he wouldn't choose Jerry, he's going to choose Keesha or Memphis. He is going to be in for a shock I think, I doubt Dan will let Ollie run the show.

I really more meant that in the others eyes Dan has broken his word, they have never trusted him, and so it will be hard for him to not do what he said he would to Ollie. I know he did not really have a solid agreement with Jerry, but everyone has sort of dubbed him untrustworthy so far.

while i do have keesha as final two

i always said her backtalk and cattyness behind hg back will get exposed in sequester

she will have a hard time winning

boy she is gonna have to do some fast work here, cause Memphis is going to drop her and very soon, I am just waitin to see the shoe drop. I think Keesha and Reny were talkin about they caught Memphis in some kind of lie, and that Renny was sayin, sort of "I told you so",lol it is gonna get hot up in there,lol

:party_smilie: {QUOTE=XAL}The only person in this intire game who has been playing for themselves the entire time and only done things that enefited themselves (even in a psychotic way like jealousy is Keesha and that bitch is going to win because thease idiot house guests won't smarten up. Xal, you are soooo right!!!! LUV, LUV, LUV, the way you think......

Archived