America's Choice Phone Call

uvp

who does america want to receive a phone call from home?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. who does america want to receive a phone call from home?

• april (if still there) lol
    • jerry (if still there)
    • michelle
    • dan
    • ollie
    • renny
    • keesha
    • memphis

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs...elease?id=19386

CBS Television Network Releases

Back

THIS JUST IN... From CBS Entertainment... AMERICA HAS THE CHANCE TO VOTE FOR WHICH "BIG BROTHER 10" HOUSEGUEST THEY WANT TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM HOME

Winner To Be Announced On Tuesday, August 26

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 21 - After 45-days cutoff from the outside world, the BIG BROTHER 10 Houseguests really miss their loved ones. Which Houseguest would viewers like to see get a phone call from home? America will get the chance to vote for who they think deserves a call from home by text messaging or visiting www.cbs.com. Polls will open during the live show and end at 11:59 PM, PST on Thursday, August 21. The winner of the America's Choice vote will be broadcast Tuesday, Aug. 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

BIG BROTHER 10 is broadcast three nights weekly, on Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think wisely the hg that win is so gonna be screwed :animated_rotfl:

I voted for Dan in the poll but you make a good point uvp.

I still would rather Dan get it so the other hg know we (or I) like him. It would drive them all crazy if Manchelle won...lol especially Keesha...hmmmm...maybe that's who I will vote for..

I'm with Marty, gotta think about this one cause it could mess up someone's game. We all know how jealous they all are! I won't vote Ollie...he already thinks he's loveD and adored by America, gotta bust that bubble! :blow:

In season 6 one of the funniest part of the show was when AC gave Janelle a phone call from home. The Nerd Herd were up in HOH and Evette was balling her eyes out because she did not understand. The Nerd Herd thought that America loved them and could not understand Janelle getting the phone call.

I looked for it on You Tube but I think they are all erased but it was so so funny. hyenas.gif

I voted for Michelle (even though I don't really like her)...I think she'd appreciate it the most...she seems really close with her family and she's all alone in the game right now...no Jessie :crybaby: I'm certain she won't be picked by America though...she's not well liked or popular.

Ollie, Keesha, Memphis and Jerry really don't seem like they care that much about home right now...maybe even at all...

Renny and Dan probably do care but aren't showing any signs of missing family terribly...and I don't want to chance ruining their game. May even stir up the AP paranoia again with Dan if he gets it...who knows? I don't care if I screw up Manchelle's game...;)

It would be funny if Ollie's parents did blast him...but the skank is going to be gone now so it's not like he'll be having any more relations in the house...besides...the call is probably monitored and they won't be able to talk about the game/players...so that would be a waste of an AC.

I don't think there would be as many repercussions for Renny or Jerry than the other houseguests if they got the phone call. The other houseguests would be jealous, but I don't think they would hold it against them.

I think it would be hilarious if Ollie got the call and found out that we have seen everything he has done with April! Then again, Ollie may be proud that everyone knows... :disgust:

If I was going to vote I would vote for either Dan, HOllie,Jerry or Memphis; the three who have not received any correspondence for home. I think it's only fair because everyone else had had HOH and received letters. Jerry had very early HOH so I would include him in the decision making process.

3 of those 4 haven't even tried to win an Hoh yet...no pity from me that they haven't gotten a letter from home yet...just sayin ;)

dan should win but i bet bb give it to renny to protect ag boy

well if I thought it would mess up someones game, then I am gonna vote either Dan, or Memphis, Memphis I just do not like and Dan is right behind him in who I am not really feeling, well for that matter, I am not really feelin any of them,lolol

who do you like fatcat?

I voted Renny but, for CBS I think I'll vote 5 for Michelle and 5 for Renny. Michelle because I want it to f up her game and play with her head and Renny cause I think it would be most appreciated.

3 of those 4 haven't even tried to win an Hoh yet...no pity

No pity here either. But I couldn't stand Renny or Mitchelle's crying and blabbering over a phone call. I don't want Skreesha to have anything. I didn't have much of a choice then, but since I am now rooting for Jerry to take it all, I'll say he shouldn't get it if it would hurt his game.

to answer your question UPv, I do not even know who I like, I like Renny, but I am afraid she is not gonna make it much further sans a lot of luck and God,lol

I'm not voting at cbs...i really don't care about this AC :bored:

Archived