Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

Ollie is already NUTS............he just admitted he's "possessed"...................has the game all figured out...............nothing Dan can do.................he's calling the shots...............

Poor Jerry looks dumbfounded..............like how can this guy be so delusional

Hang on Jerry.........just go along with Ollie and et him take you off the block

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I dislike Michelle more than FOllie, I think it would be more fun to watch "in control" Ollie walk out the door. It also has the added bonus of a few days of Michelle swearing like a sailor and of being the result that April, who lectured Libra about making a bad move, wants the least. There's also the hilarity of the symbolism of Ollie not even managing to make it one week without April. :dunce2:

If Ollie was to hit Dan and "Kill him" (such a christian thought, but then I guess I should not be surprised after his fling with Aperil), you can bet that he would not see the jury house or the final get together or any CBS function. The only thing he would get to visit is the lovely accommodations of a local county jail. He is such a pretty boy pansy that I am sure they would have fun with that play thing. He does have a pretty mouth. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Ollie is all talk though he won't do a damn thing if Michele gets the boot.:rolleyes:

Ollie asking Dan to come over on their side. He is planting in Dan's head that he should put up Keesha and get her evicted.

This is going to be soooooooooooooooooo good when the Motley Crew see's they have been duped.

FOllie, who has been having uncontrollable intercourse on the internet, calls Keesha "Whoora"? FOllie once said to Dan about April that he usually dates women who are more "classy", but I guess he has discovered that he has more in common with women like April.

Suddenly, Ollie isn't playing in POV and realizes that if Dan backs out on his word that Dan might put HIM up if Michelle wins POV and pulls off Jerry. Suddenly, he's not so badass and suggests that maybe if Michelle wins POV, not to use it. ROTF

I respected it up till the point when he dropped because he trusted Dan to keep his word. LOL Good play on Dan's part... bad play on Ollie's part. The stupid thing is... Dan would have kept his word to Ollie if Ollie hadn't gotten greedy about it. Ollie took a life preserver and tried to make an entire boat out of the thing. He and his alliance are going to sink because of Ollie overreaching.

very funny kiddyhouse :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Archived