Ollie - Week 7

CeCiMom

it is a religious showmance

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is uvp. I noticed ollie and april both on their knees one night. They must have been praying.LOL
:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

No, you're right, he said "showmass" but I think it was his accent (or perhaps loose dentures). He also might not be up with the lingo. Both families did not look too thrilled with the relationship. April also hinted that everyone in AZ looks like her (or a lot of girls in AZ) which seems like saying "there's a whole lot of white folk in AZ". I noticed in her exit interview that she told Julie they were not going to live together after all and Ollie was getting his own place. As much as we'd like to think the world is open-minded and understanding, some parents might not want a bi-racial marriage in their family. Her twin looked like somebody hit her with a club when Ollie "proposed" to her...April's family looked like all the blood was drained from them! I was waiting for Ollie's uber-Christian mother to yell "OH MY LORD!" They seemed like very nice people.

uvp too funny!!! :animated_rotfl:

As far as april and her exit interview. I got the impression that she, as we have been saying has no clue what is seen by the public either on CBS ,Showtime ,and the 24/7 feeds.

With regard to the living together question, we all saw her ask him to live with her in the pool and he agreed that he would. Then she says to julie ,oh no he is going to get his own apartment,we aren't going to live together.

What doesn't she understand about this game/show, everything you say, and do in that house is/can be seen 24/7 by America?

Ok Ollie is just plain stupid...Dan doesnt owe him anything...Dan can go back and renig on the deal...Ollie thinks he is calling the shot...He is so stupid...If he wanted to call the shots, he should have kept is behind up on that vine fighting for HOH!

It would really be priceless if Ollie won pov...took Jerry off and Dan put Michelle up...the look on Ollie and Michelle's faces would be better than when they were blindsided by Jessie being backdoored...

:food-smiley-005:

I guess I didn't connect the two.........I did realize poppa pastor was saying showmass/I also was suprized he wasn't more upset over Ollie boy's antics.........makes more sense, if he thought it was a religious connection :animated_bouncy:

As far as April's sister/family and the whole race thing.........they may be more upset that Ollie does not have a job...........from what I saw of the house and what April's said about her own house and job, I think they are more concerned about Ollie being a freeloader! :brood:

I would LOVE it if Ollie took Jerry off and Dan put up Michelle..........in fact, I would LOVE it if anyone took someone off and Dan replaced them with Michelle.........PULEEZE!

What would be even funnier is if Ollie and / or Michelle wins POV, takes Jerry off the block, and Dan puts the other one (Ollie/Michelle) up, and Renny is the third vote to evict Memphis! (Ollie/Michelle + Jerry + Renny = 3 votes to evict this week).

Renny would be the wild card, and I wouldn't put it past her to do it. She's bold enough. Plus, it would then be Ollie, Michelle, Jerry, and Renny up against Dan and Keesha.

Of course, after last week being HOH Renny might not be able to strategize this way. However, I think her odds of going farther than final four are greater with the Ollie/Michelle/Jerry group than the Dan/Keesha/Memphis group. Dan and Memphis already don't much like her, so they would want her out sooner than later.

OMG Ollie and Michelle are telling Jerry if they win POV then they are taking him off and Dan has to put up one of his own people. Ollie says he has to trust him and if he doesn't Ollie said he will kill him. :food-smiley-005:

Ollie is really full of himself..........he is SO sure that he is running things!

And, Michell is such a liar.........she's telling them that the other girls tried to make her believe there was a "guys" alliance when that came straight out of HER mouth.

Re: Ollie's Parents...they seem like very sweet, down to earth people. I'm sure they are mortified at the Showmance but they were too kind to show it.

Re: April's parents...they did look like the blood was drained from their faces...but have any of you see April without her makeup on? Paste city!!! People that white need to live in the more Northernly climes!!!!

I hope Ollie's parents have some influence over him. He'll go nuts meeting all of April's "men friends"!

Archived