Renny - Week 7

CeCiMom

I don't know why Renny got so mad when Dan told her that Ollie said she asked him if he made a deal to save Michelle. What was the big deal in that. it's not saying anything bad about her or throwing her under the bus. I like Renny but she over reacted I think.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Renny..........I started out liking her because my nickname was Renny when I was younger and I used to have the same color hair when I was younger............but, she has started to drive me a little nuts................like the way she overreacts at everything.

I agree jersey, she way overreacted...........she is so paranoid and it seems to be getting worse.

idk but i still think dan is afraid of her

since jesssie has left i notice she has been more vocal and bossy

she will get evicted before jerry

OMG Renny is freaking up in the HOH room and because Dan wants to go around the table and ask everyone who they want up. Renny is haing a pissy attack. I am not sure yet what Dan's plan is. Renny is saying that Dan is putting them on the hot seat and she doesn't like it. She said Dan is putting the arrow on her back.

Dan said he is trying to make this POV exciting and he is trying to talk Renny into it. Renny now is making Keesha think twice about it.

(if you remember that every exit speech that Renny does she is sugar and spice) She wants the jury to love her and if she says the name Michelle she thinks that she might loose Michelle's vote.

Renny is thinking about getting a jury vote from Michelle. I'm sure she feels if Michelle isn't wanting to vote Renny out why risk it. Ollie would want Keesha out but Dan got protection from him. We'll just have to wait and see how this all goes down.

renny see what dan is trying to do

i was shock keesha was dumb enough to agree to it

IMO I don't think Renny really deserves F2... at this point she's more worried about geting jury votes for "likeability" instead of making moves in the game. Like Marty said she's been sinking on me as well, while she's looking out for herself (not a dumb thing to do) she's in a situation now where she could be on the outside of that foursome (depending on how Keesha reacts). Not a bad idea for Renny (individually) to be trying to be friends with Ollie, but when it's pretty evident to her allies (who are definately against Ollie) I'm wondering if it might be enough to shake Keesha's loyalty some. A lot of Renny's game has been tagging along and supporting Keesha... odd to say but it's almost like Keesha has been the brains there

listen, I do not blame Renny one bit, this is Dans deal, he made it, let him take the heat, come on now, that is not fair to try and make it seem like it is on them to get some of the heat off him, he is a big boy, and dang it he made the deal, all of a sudden everyone hates Renny because of her hoh, she has been pretty good and I do not blame her at all for not wanting to get drawn into the drama, she did not make dans deal. Dan would not be in this position had he just stayed up there and not tried to over think everything, to make it seem like this and that. it is what it is, and it is a game. This is just my gut reaction to everyone jumpiing on Renny and jumping to Dans defense when he is responsible for it, and in fact he is trying to get to the end and win the money too, why should they have to be put through that, nope I would be raisin cain myself

I think Dan is trying to get Michelle as worked up as possible and that is why he wants the girls to say they want her out. All Dan had to do was tell Renny about Michelle throwing her and Keesha under the bus, that would motivate Renny. ;)

all I am saying is it is not up to Memphis, keesha, renny to say anything, this has been Dans deal, he made his bed so to speak, so he needs to own it, and if he doesn't then I am back off the Dan bus,Dan is pissing me off to expect them to go around the table and put blood on their hands when he is the one who did not make the best deal in BB history, he said it himself it was not a great deal, so he needs to own it, and leave the rest of them out of it, they will vote Michelle out, uh, if that is who he puts ups, he goes back and forth more than you can keep up with, no wonder he makes Renny a nervous wreck.

Renny's going to be.............well Dan...........I don't know............you told me to say I want Michelle up.............but I don't know why.........if Ollie's gunning for me like you said............I think Ollie should go up

oh my that would mean war then wouldn't it??,lolol This is about the time in the game where the gloves come off any way so hey she's got nothin to lose, I say these people need to play for themselves at this point, not Dan, and not an alliance.

they do not know dbl eviction is comin either, and i would bet they'd be palyin this different if they knew, I cannot wait too see how they like that,lol

Renny up in HOH with Dan demanding answers. She wants answers from Dan. She wants to know all the details of all the conversations.

Renny is grilling Dan big time

FOTH

I just think maybe Renny feels and has felt for some time that if push came to shove it would not be her in F2 with Dan, and I would want some straight answeres as well, there was no need really for Dan to go to such lenghths as he did today, for Drama?? It is almost mean in a way, just sayin.

but as far as the plant thing and Monica this and that , that is just stupid and Renny should not even be goin down that path.

only if ollie gets hoh

renny going offff on dan now

Archived