Renny - Week 7

CeCiMom

wow, I am curious as to what it is, hope it has nothing to do with being molested, yikes, last thing I want to hear. I would totally vote for Renny if they have that AC thing this year, on just being herself , no sympathy card needed,lol

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, ol Renny has really lightened the place up, she is funny and entertaining, and I think her family is lucky to have her and the person she is. She realy has been my most liked the whole season, even tho I knew her chances of winning are slim to none.

Renny is somewhat typical New Orleans. Nothing more, nothing less. I will say, however, that photos I've seen of a young Renny shwed her to be really, really, pretty. She still is; somewhat, but I think she is way strange and oftentimes makes no sense.

I think Big Brother called out Renny and Keesh out on the intercom to stop talking about it.

Renny just said she didn't want Keesha to think what she was telling her wasn't true. Keesha said I trust you.

I do not find her strange at all, in fact I think she has got a good head about herself, she does not tolerate shennangians very well, and I get it, I do not either, I can only take so much when the kids at work are in rare form,lol but I think she has a huge heart, loves very deeply, especially her family. I think she is a great Gal, and looks Fabulous at 52 or 53, whichever it is, her skin is awesome.

I wonder why BB would care what they (keesha and renny) tell each other??

I could understand an adult child not speaking to her for awhile........she's so opinionated and at certain ages, children want to be independent and I would see Renny as having a hard time letting go............but, I don't know how a child could have disowned her (?) didn't both her kids send her the letter?..........or is there another one who she hasn't mentioned? That would be sad.

Maybe BB had to tell them to stop because she doesn't have a release............but, I am really speculating!

she just likes keesha as a daughter, and as a friend, I have one girlfriend that is the same age as my oldest daughter 41, and i think also Renny misses her family and she has become close to Keesha and Keesha has welcomed it.

Renny is weird, has atrocious taste in clothes and is a loudmouth. Vurry Irish Channel New Orleans - that is Renny. Ask anyone familiar with the Channel and they will agree. She HAS been blessed with beautiful skin. No disputing that.

I agree with Fatcat...........I'm sure it's nice to have someone close in the house.............my doughter lives across country but I find myself wanting to help out younger females around here who don't have families close by, so even though we may not have a lot in common, there's often a bond...........something much more common among females and probably harder for males to understand.

What a biatch Renny is. She just stood there when Jerry went down. She didn't even offer to help him up.

Say what you want about Jerry but he always goes over to the help the other hgs after endurance comps.

Her eyes just kept going to the vines, she's more concerned about who was still hanging.

I don't think she's a nice person in "real" life.

well me too, but unless a miracle happens I don't think so.

well there ya go, I sort of feel the same way,lol

Renny is opinionated, brassy, unapologetic for her wardrobe and get up and I really enjoy watching her. I would suspect that her tragedy has something to do with Katrina but who knows. I like to speculate that she's playing her alter-ego in the house and that in real life she's garden district New Orleans, matching suits for afternoon teas and social connections in all the right places but she's using this opportunity to let her wild side out and is just playing it over the top. Of course, that's all just conjecture on my part. She reminds me of a lot of the spunky, opinionated but have your back in a crisis women I know and am proud to call my friends. We may even share a love of 'dress up' Renny and I :)

Just like Dan makes her wait on chips he makes her wait on news about his GF. There are like a mother/son combo for sure - from the irritation to the moments they get along, Renny must really miss her kids - she's mother-henning Dan and Keesha. :rolleyes:

Archived