Keesha - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And why didn't Michelle come to his aid, and Ollie, I mean they are the ones in power right now.

If they're smart they won't implicate themselves into the situation. I'm sure they're both hoping that since Jerry is getting all this negative attention he'll be evicted. Of course the other side will complain about Jerry up until Thurs night, but it will still be Michelle going out the door.

Listening for a short time to Renny and Keesha yesterday ( until I couldn't take it with those horrid voices they sport )... and neither one had anything intelligent to offer the game. Just harpie bitching.

I agree with king123's earlier statement. Dan would've eventually sent Jessie packing. Jessie was a loose canon and Dan's there to play, not babysit.

On BBAD Dan told Keesha that Jerry called her an animal name but wouldn't tell her what he (Jerry) called her. Does anyone here know cause now it's got me curious?

I don't know if it is the comment made that Renny is so far up her a$$. I think I have hear the word hyena used for Keesha before.

i still have her final two idk if she will win but i dont see any real way she would evicted before that

o/j will be after dan

I would really like a Dan/Keesha F2. Keesha played very solid in the early/mid, and was loyal to Dan, now that Dan is making plays he's going to be a key player going forward. I think both would be deserving in their own right as central players/driving forces at different stages of the game. Renny hasn't done all that much and neither has Memphis

He called her a sleeping tiger

Thanks Elysium!

I would really like a Dan/Keesha F2. Keesha played very solid in the early/mid, and was loyal to Dan, now that Dan is making plays he's going to be a key player going forward. I think both would be deserving in their own right as central players/driving forces at different stages of the game. Renny hasn't done all that much and neither has Memphis

I agree, but I sure hope Dan don't call everyone out like he is planning today at the POV ceremony. Why make your whole alllance look bad and take the chance of making them mad at you?

but Keesha and Dan are my to favorites this year and have both played the best game so far!

Archived