Keesha - Week 7

CeCiMom

keesha.jpg

Hometown: Burbank, CA via Sterling, OH

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...esha_10/bio.php

I think you're safe against anyone beside you on the block but, Memphis... so, you may want to throw this HoH.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looks ugly in that pic

dont even look like same hg

final 2 locked

good job throwing it early.. look weak.. who should you win? exactly.

She is not faking, she doesnt do well in competitions...Only reason why she won HOH and POV was by default. But yet this girl is safe this week..Unless Renny or Jerry win POV... then hopefully she will be walking out the door..

She got the one because everyone else disqualified themselves and the other because Libra screwed up. She could still win one on her own merit with the numbers dwindling. But it's a given that she doesn't have a chance in the final endurance. She has no do-or-die instinct like Ollie and Michelle showed.

she gonna get final two

michelle imho is most overall in comps

dan maybe up there too since he been throwing comps

That's because she's used to getting whatever she wants without much effort on her part.

that's as long as there are still males in the house, flash that smile and wear that bathing suit top around the house and yup I don't want her going home either.....we're so weak

i stand by my prediction of final two easily

She got the one because everyone else disqualified themselves and the other because Libra screwed up. She could still win one on her own merit with the numbers dwindling. But it's a given that she doesn't have a chance in the final endurance. She has no do-or-die instinct like Ollie and Michelle showed.

Well you can't discredit her for the others going over the time. Another thing you might want to consider is HOH could of been hers last week if she wanted, but Memphis, Dan, and her all gave it to Renny.

She'll win when she has too.

I loved it seeing Keesha scared sitting in her bed last night not knowing what the deal was between Dan and Ollie. I thought she would think she was safe and go around being her annoying self after Dan won. The faces she makes when she gets paranoid are so funny my husband called it her rat face. IMO she got rid of the girls to be with the boys and get the attention focused on her and now the boys will screw her over and beat her in the end and she will wish she stuck with the girls but instead go home without winning a penny besides what they are paying her to be there.

she did look sooo afraid, and then Memphis came in and was goin off about the deal Dan made with Ollie, it is gonna get real crazy, especially next week when they find out about the DBL eviction, Keesha is gonna freak, it will be sooo much luck involved by then.

Sitting here watching the feeds I am sick of Keesha's tears and her trying to hold onto Memphis. She said Memphis has to stay with otherwise he would be gone. Duh you dumb ass are protecting him and will help him make it to the final 2. This girl is an idiot and Dan should just ignore her tears she said all that shit about April and she is just as bad. I'm starting to like Renny in the final 2 just not sure who else I would like to see.

Renny told Keesha Memphis was supposed to win the POV and take her off the block but his first onion went into the mystery box and Keesha said I understand everyone wants a prize. Now come on does she not see she could have gotten evicted that week and he worked more for the prize then the veto.

Sitting here watching the feeds I am sick of Keesha's tears and her trying to hold onto Memphis. She said Memphis has to stay with otherwise he would be gone. Duh you dumb ass are protecting him and will help him make it to the final 2.

I have to disagree, I think for as much as her voice grates on my nerves and her constant looking at herself in the mirror, and her chomping, Keesha is playing a very good game. She got April out of the house and Jessie without being the direct target, Libra was just bonus. I think Keesha is a little smarter than she lets on. She has alot of votes on her side if she makes it to the end and continues to play the game the way she is.

This girl is an idiot and Dan should just ignore her tears she said all that shit about April and she is just as bad

April said more about Keesha than Keesha said about April. April also tried to align herself with Jessie and Michelle secretly, Keesha caught on and now April and Jessie are both gone. Smart.

April said more about Keesha than Keesha said about April. April also tried to align herself with Jessie and Michelle secretly, Keesha caught on and now April and Jessie are both gone. Smart.

I agree completely, April messed up her own game by trying to allign with Jesse and Michelle, thats why she left because Keesha caught on, otherwise April would have went after her. Keesha just threw the first punch.

Keesha is playing a very good game. She got April out of the house and Jessie without being the direct target, Libra was just bonus. I think Keesha is a little smarter than she lets on.

again I agree she has played a smart game.

quoting gone wrong

Archived