Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope that ves is right and Dan's Judas comment means that he will renig on his word and play the game. Still reeling over that stupid deal he made. He needs to tell Renny -- remember the sacrament of reconciliation, Dan...mea culpa, mea culpa... It'll be 3 Hail Mary's and making Renny's bed for a week...

You have to admit, stupid or brilliant, "the deal" has added some spice to this week

I slowly started to swing to this guy rather than Keesha just because she is relentless with her bashing of house guests including those she called friend and if he follows through on the Judas move, he's the man.

Dan should bring Ollie in with alliance of 4 with Memphis and Keehsa. They have Ollie agree to give up Michelle and they vote her out. Then Jerry and Renny. Any deal made was only made with Ollie and not with anyone else. So if Ollie agrees to join the alliance then he can give up Michelle.

Big brother is not a nice game. Look at Mike Boogie that lied and made fun of every HG he evicted but they still all gave him their vote.

I never heard Dan say he wouldn't put her up and if he did many weeks ago that doesn't mean forever. Renny was ready to put up Dan and has been targeting Memphis for a while now.

I don't want to see Renny go, but would love to see Michelle go. I do not think that Renny deserves to be put up or out before that beeotch Michelle, who is a real low class person, she has done nothing. I think Some others in there far surpass her in the way they have played the game. I know BB is a dirty game, and so then why should Dan keep his STUPID DEAL, and it is a stupid deal, he even told Memphis that, what an idiot. Sorry, I got nothing for him for making that hasty and stupid deal.

That is part of Dans problem, he does things without thinking, all the time, so I guess why should it be any different when making a huge choice for HOH. I want to smack him.

I am excited to see what Dan does. I think he wasn't going to be up on the vine to much longer and he did what he had to, to get Ollie to jump down. I am hoping he goes back on his word to Ollie and puts up Michelle along side Jerry and Michelle goes. I am so sick of her conspiracy theories, and now Ollie too. Both thinking they have this all figured out. It drives me nuts.

I also am a little worried about next Thursday, Dan won't be able to compete for HOH and if he screws his alliance this week, he may be in BIG trouble for the double eviction. :animated_scratchchin:

I do not think that Renny was ready to put Dan up, I think she was fishihng around to see who was true and who is not, and she absolutely does not trust Memphis, and that is right on the money, he sucks, and would put his own mother out if he had to to get to the money. It is all good and stuff to say that BB is a nasty game, but really there are people in that house that do deserve to be there, and Michelle, Ollie are not the ones I am thinkin about. How could Dan be sooo stupid, next week is a dbl eviction, and I am gonna love the look on Dan and Memphis's face when that comes down, Dan cannot play for HOH and his security will be at risk big time,especially by Renny (if she is there) and Keesha. I believe Renny deserves to be there more than Jerry and a cpl others.

no different than him grilling everyone and asking his stupid questions, he did the exact thing, he just never asked any one if they would be a pawn, but he did do a lot of questioning, these people are the most paranoid I have ever seen, and Dan is a big wuss for making that stupid deal, he should have made no deal, you cannot be so hasty and then try and find the loopholes to get out of it or make yourself look good, this is BB, play the damn game and quit worryin about your alliance and sub alliances and and play for yourself.

Slept in a bit late so just woke up, and --- OMG Dan won?! :animated_shocking: Wow! Congrats to Dan! (That's what I get for going to bed, I missed it.)

No further comments right now. I've got to absorb this and all the implications this means for Dan. :sherlockani:

yes, let him just live up to that comment,lol it would not be the first time someone has promised one thing and done another, as a matter of fact it is the BB way, except this season, they all worry about their so called alliances and voting with the house, on and on, Dan knows his deal is a really stupid deal, now lets see how he gets out of it, if he can, shaking head,lol

well, it will be interesting to see how it plays out, first Michelle has got to get up there on the block, but I do not see it happening unless someone wins and uses the pov, not sure she wil get put up right off after that deal. Craziness,lol

IF Dan lives up to truly being a Judas, he will get Ollie's input, who he wants to save/who he wants up and then do the opposite. If someone gets POV and comes off, he will backdoor Ollie.

On the other hand, he could also be a Judas by betraying one of his own (M/R)............and blaming Ollie and the "deal".

Only time will tell.

Archived