Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

I think Michelle is not in college because she is extreamly immature, has not really given a thought to her future, she says she is attracted and hangs out with all the wrong people, I deep down think she thinks a man will come along and take care of her, she is interested more in "paaaty time" than in an education, she is 29, she needs to get a grip and figure out what it is that she wants to pursue, so far all I have heard is rough stuff, fighting, and drinking, the way she speaks has nothing to do with why she is not in school.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on the college............the ones I went to, you had to apply, write essays and go through a grueling acceptance procedure........ and your vocabulary needed to include more words than F***.

i suck in english and got into college

and finish with 3.3

i am a logical thinker

english i always felt was overrated

btw i suck at it and i will never denied it

as long as i can read and do math i am good

screw grammar :)

i found you have many good at english but cant add 2+2

but want to fault others who are poor in english

hey Nursing school is tough, and you must know your math very well, cause you need it when you are in nursing. I am always able to understand you UPV,lol

I wasn't referring to Michelle's grammar, just the fact that she cannot get a sentence out without using cuss words.

i listen to libra talk

and i wonder how the hell did she get into an ivy league school talking like that

she said cutting the onion in chunks will make them heavier wtf

you cant always judge a book by its cover

janelle at first came off as an airhead but you could see as game went on that she was very bright

I get what you were syain about her mouth, it is the worst potty mouth to me besides Chelskanka, she really had a bad mouth too. Michelle really comes off rough, and it is not appealing,lol

I guess it depends on the college............the ones I went to, you had to apply, write essays and go through a grueling acceptance procedure........ and your vocabulary needed to include more words than F***.

Michelle comes off "trashy," even if she doesn't curse. She's brash, unfeminine and plays the tough girl...not sure what male would find those characteristics appealing.

how will she be in the jury house?will she continue her intense hatred of libra...or will she be ready to face some truths...that libra didn't do everything.

there are some great schools in rhode island...among them brown university! i think michelle is making a lot of excuses. sad, if she really wants to go.

I think Micheele will continue her silly vendetta against who she thinks has wronged "Jesse' and herself,lol she really has not a clue how to play BB, and is only there by pure D luck, that is it, but she is soon to go by by,lol

being americas fav is one most heralded prizes for the hg

i think woman take it more seriously then the guys

Adequate grammar is a life tool.

APPLAUD APPLAUD APPLAUD!!!!!!

Aimed at no one in particular so keep your panties smooth folks...

When I hear or see poor grammar I assume ignorance. It is a huge part of education. There's no excuse in this day and age to sound like you crawled out from underneath a rock. No one's perfect but please. I will have two choices in hiring people.

The person that speaks and writes correctly or the one who doesn't. Guess who gets the job? And there's a BIG difference between an accent and slop talk. Look at Jessie and what people said about him. Stupid, dumb, ignorant.

Michelle does sound terrible and ignorant when she is swearing every other word.

However, I have seen people write that she sounds worse because of "that RI accent"

I'm from Boston so I have the same accent, so does most of New England -why act like it sounds bad or something?

when two years ago someone was making fun of someones southern accent I was the first to say it was wrong.

Personally I'm not offended mind you, because there is no use in it of course!

But I'm just saying all the regions in America are beautiful, and it's the ignorant things HG's say, not the accent, that is ugly!

IMHO of course!

I do not think that Michelle's ignorance has ANYTHING to do with her accent and I would be surprized if others did.........JFK and many other well known, intelligent people have the accent and I usually find it quite charming.

In Michelle's case, she butcher's the English language, she uses profanity to fill in every other word and on top of it, she goes into baby talk /slang................the accent is the least of her problems...........I think it has just "accented" her ignorance.

Like I said, big difference between an accent and slang or misuse of a word. Two of my BIGGEST pet peeves are WE WAS or WE DONE. Some people think it sounds cute to sound stupid. Amazing. You have to AXE yourself why? :rolleyes::wacko:

:animated_bouncy::animated_scratchchin::disgust:

michelle does sound terrible and ignorant when she is swearing every other word.

However, I have seen people write that she sounds worse because of "that RI accent"

I'm from Boston so I have the same accent, so does most of New England -why act like it sounds bad or something?

ourse!

]michelle does sound terrible and ignorant when she is swearing every other word.

Smassadi...I too am from Boston and have the same accent...it is an accent which is admired when enunciatated in convo with natives whom approach said convo with our inbred Bostonian class and sophistication. We had a President who was beloved with our accent....we just have to consider the source. She is not worthy of uttering the "Kings English"....not to be a snob here but she has presented her self as a "low life" :animated_scratchchin::rolleyes:

Michelle... I want to thank you in advance for the great TV we are going to get tomorrow after the POV ceremony as we see you lose your cool and go "unhinged" on Dan. If you could, please throw in a few curses... we haven't heard those from you in the last hour, so we're kind of feeling let down. I know you're sleeping but that is no excuse for not providing us with entertaining television. In addition... slamming some cupboard doors and drawers would be cool as well. Please don't hold Ollie back if he goes to hit Dan. We wouldn't mind seeing his ass hit the door on the way out before Thursday as well (plus the added benefit of knowing April ain't gonna be happy in the jury house without Ollie, knowing he got kicked out with no money).

Oh yes, and thank you for having an overblown opinion of yourself. We'll miss you when you're gone (though we sure don't want you back).

Buh bye babbbyyyy (said in baby voice for your listening pleasure)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name