Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FatCat,

If, and I say IF Michelle doesn't go out in the first eviction tonight,it would be crazy for her to go out in the second eviction!

Because it will mean keesha and renny have flipped,and michelle and Ollie will be their new alliance!

yeah, I get that, but maybe with that flip there won't be a big ol alliance, it is at the point that it is me time, not us time, so we will have to see. I do not think for one minute that it will come down to anything but Michelle going first, and if I am wrong I will come back here and eat crow,lol

LvGal

Maybe I'm reading more into it than what was there ,but the conversation between renny and keesha was more about strategy and postioning ,than feeling sorry for Michelle. I might be totally wrong ,but what I heard last night made me question who is actually going tonight!

her speech to julie and hg should be grand

i dont see keesha flipping

she is a guys girls even thou she pulled off hanging with l/a

i think she is just playing along with renny to shows she care about renny feelings

imho keesha feels content to go to final four with d/m

LOL Ivgal!

"I make really good iced coffee..............I'm thinking I should give Michelle the recipe 'cause I don't think she'll be able to afford dunkin donuts coffees for awhile."

That was hilarious!!!!

she needs to go to the jury house where she can get all the booze she wants............she told Jerry last night that she is going to drink all she wants in the future and that no one will stop her.............she should be in rehab before the final vote.

LOL qsn...........great point! my mistake, :)

"she should be in rehab before the final vote. "

Freakin hilarious! I had never noticed her drinking issues until lately after they were pointed out... I guess I just never paid much attention to her on the game, she was kind of invisible except now and again you would see the love child of Chewabacca and Cousin Itt come in the picture.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name