Michelle - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those conspiracy theories, and it hasn't occurred to anybody that putting up Memphis was a ploy they could afford because of their numbers. Dan will have played the primary roll of both Jessie and Manchelle's eviction; he deserves $500,000 just for that.

after ap bb8 some paranoia is good

but michelle paranoia leads to stuborness

like her blaming only libra as brains of everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EstdbeQ9hA here vid of michelle finding out she is getting bd

check out her reaction :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

lol bb great moments in time

but she actually took it calmer then i expected

there is something seriously wrong with this girl, the way she was talking last nite to Ollie when they were shooting pool, that America has to just looovvee them cause they started a new trend of running the hohs with making deals. Is she CWAZY??She is going to be evicted, what a stupid girl, and so crass, bad bad potty mouth, and with the RI accent it really is sickening, Ollie is such a loser for latching onto the biggest loser in the house, giving all his thoughts and stuff to Dan, when Danny boy is asking all the questions, they both deserve to go, but I want Michelle to go first. I just hope Dan sticks to his guns, and is not swayed by her ramblings when she was in the HoH last nite tryint to tell him Keesha has deals with everybody, on and on, she is a nut job. Wait til she gets out and reads what America thinks of her, tragic,lololol

she is playing role bb cast her for

all the baby talk delusions arent by accident

each hg is playing their role

Are you listening to Michelle she is on a pity party saying she can't afford to go to college. She said their are no grants in Rhode Island because they are broke. All the other HG are telling how to apply for grants. She is just feeling so sorry for herself.

pooo pooo Michelle

Are you listening to Michelle she is on a pity party saying she can't afford to go to college. She said their are no grants in Rhode Island because they are broke. All the other HG are telling how to apply for grants. She is just feeling so sorry for herself.

Oh please. If you want an education, you can find a way. I believe most grants are Federal and do not involve the broke state of Rhode Island. Most of the people I know had to take out loans for school. There is always a way.

That is what they are all telling her. She said how come nobody told me about that? (Federal grants) OMG

She said she went to Real Estate school because that is all she could afford. She said she is struggling.

Pity party ugggg

In order to get into to college, you have to apply and get accepted.............you have to know the English language and be able to speak it..........your vocabulary has to more expansive than :furious3:

that's why Michelle is not in college and if she has no plans of using the $$$$ for a college education...........it would all be left at the nearest bar :food-smiley-005:

In order to get into to college, you have to apply and get accepted.............you have to know the English language and be able to speak it..........your vocabulary has to more expansive than

that's why Michelle is not in college and if she has no plans of using the $$ for a college education...........it would all be left at the nearest bar

correction: nearest bahhhh

( I am from the Boston area...but Manchelle does not represent...in fact, she is reprehensible...go away you potty mouthed b*atch)

In order to get into to college, you have to apply and get accepted.............you have to know the English language and be able to speak it..........your vocabulary has to more expansive than

that's why Michelle is not in college and if she has no plans of using the $$$$ for a college education...........it would all be left at the nearest bar

So untrue...I have sat in classrooms where the vocabulary of some went no further than "duh." It didn't matter where they came from either...they'd get back grades from English papers and would be so surprised to see big fat D's and F's.

They thought they knew the English language too.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name