Memphis - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that'd be SWEEEEEETTT!!!!

:cheers:

M&M did have a plan to stay away from each other but work for each other to meet at the end..........but, I think when Mich saw Memphis/Keesha/Dan move in together, I think she gave up on Memphis........seems like it, anyway.

This is for all the Memphis fans and I'm only asking because I'm really curious. What is the real reason you want him to stay? The guy doesn't do anything except for run his chops and look for prizes! If you've noticed, the only time he's talked game is when he's possibly going up or feel threatened because of the tough competitors and try to work to get them out.

That was really stuuupid of Manchelle to not keep that side thing with Memphis going. oops! just caught myself...I was expecting Manchelle to play smart ... :dunce2:

I used to like Memphis and thought he had some good game in him. Now all I see is the whiny titty baby. To me he is only useful for getting my Dan O to the end. If they were F2 together then Dan would win.

For me Wynchgo, I ONLY want Memphis to stay as a VOTE on Dan's side...I want to see Dan win this. In some ways Memphis' staying low and making side deals is all that has kept him in this game to this point...he could blow this right now not just for himself but for Dan/Renny/Keesha! Especially since Dan don't play for HOH next week in round 1 of dbl elimination on Thursday! Numbers Wynchgo are critical this week...

Here's my reasons:

1) He's aligned with Dan.

2) I do think he's played strategically even when I wanted him to do something different.

3) He's easy on the eyes, imo.

4) I like how he doesn't get caught up in the "extra" stuff... like the earthquake being fake, Dan and the AP stuff, conspiracy theories, etc.

5) Seems like he's there for the money and not fame.

what strategic move has memphis made?

I don't think he's made any "moves" but, I think he's played each step to his advantage as much as he possibly can. That includes throwing all comps. at the beginning of the game and waiting until he has to win one. (aka the "adam" strategy)

He doesn't stick his neck out for anyone else in the game. (Which annoys the hell out of me.) But, it's worked for him so far.

He's been working Keesha since week 3 and her HoH and that definitely helped him stay in the game.

Ollie is still a floater. He had one good competition. Granted, you can technically say he has since Dan is going thru with their deal, but please he has done nothing at all. He should have been gone in place of Steven. He was a part of the Brian deal from the get go, but cracked under the pressure of screeching woman and wanting to get into Ape's pants. That all his ass has done. he couldn't even save her. So one good competion that he had to win doesn't mean squat to me. He should be gone.

Ollie is still a floater. He had one good competition. Granred he practically won it since Dan is going thru with their deal, but please he has done nothing. He should have been gone in place of Steven. He was a part of the Brian deal from the get go, but cracked under the pressure of screeching woman and wanting to get into Ape's pants. That all his ass has done. he couldn't even save her. So one good competion that he had to win doesn't mean squat to me. He should be gone.

I agree.

Memphis is getting to be one of the girls he is getting just as catty as they can be. I've never seen a guy say some of the things he does about the other hg guys normally don't get into that kind of talk.(at least the guys I know)

I to thought Memphis was going with the game strategy the way Adam played it but even though Adam picked his nose and a lot of people thought he was gross Adam got involved with everyone and didn't get into all the BS and Memphis is not playing like this.

Archived