Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could be there when Jerry sees tapes of BB. Keesha has never been hateful towards Jerry. She may have said he gets on her nerves, but never did she say or do anything to Jerry that warrants the kind of attack he is putting on her. Behind her back of course. Jerry is a dirty old man. I would be embarrased if that were my grandfather.

Exactly. Out of everyone, Keesha is the one who always feels bad for Jerry and he bad mouths her any chance he gets. He makes me sick.

Jerry had been trashing Keesha on and off for about 4 hours now. He said she would never get his vote and he would vote for Mempis before her.

Lots of Keesha hate from Jerry today.

jerry been off slop for awhile

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: oh Suez, that my friend is hilarious

OH.........he is really mad that Keesha called him out........geez Jerry, today you said you would give anyone the money over her..............you're going to trash her to Dan and everyone else............what more can you do to her?

Keesha usually doesn't eat the dinners,,,,,,,,,,,,,why would she wash the dishes?

Jerry talks trash about Renny, then eats the food she cooks and walks away.

Although, knowing his hygiene habits, they probably all would rather he was not in the kitchen.

I don't get why they don't say something to him. Renny is a mother hen, why doesn't she say go wash your hands before supper. There is no way in heck I'm sharing a meal with someone I know doesn't wash his hands after using the rest room, and picks his nose. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. I'd also say something to him about the dishes, or I wouldn't cook for him any longer.

On a side note, I think the Lake Tahoe thing is hillarious. Poor Jerry, he has no game and won't realize it until it is too late. He's burned all his bridges and after Michelle goes all he will have left is Ollie, and that hasn't been much help. :animated_rotfl:

Archived