Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

jerry.jpg

Hometown: Magnolia, TX via Wilkes Barre, PA

Marital Status: Married

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...erry_10/bio.php

There's a good chance you're going home this week... unless you/HOllie win HoH.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES!!! I am glad that bothered someone else. I hate that , go over the damn trash can or something. There was this server at work that used to come into work not in uniform, and he would like use the side station where we have glassware, coffe, tea, and dishes, and clip his damn nails over the laundy basket of all things, I jumped his sh*t more than once about it, disgusting, do your things like that in the bath room or as I said at least over the waste basket, gross!!

Jerry is an idiot if he doesn't make Michelle and HOllie believe that he totally trusts Dan's plan. What the heck should Jerry care if the plan works or not... as long as he gets off the block. Wake up Jerry...

I agree CeCi........he should just play along and let one of them take him off.........Ollie keeps telling him "trust me" (like he has control of things)........Jerry should just say OK Ollie, thank you Ollie :grin2:

jerry gonna float to final four

wouldn't it be a disater if he won Hoh on the speed round and I do not think there is a pov in dbl eviction week, if jerry won hoh he would put up Keesha and memphis i bet, and it would be by by Memphis, that of course would not bother me,lol

He's not on slop until the end. I think some people thought he was, but during the comp where April won the 10K, Libra swiped the Hawaiian vacation from Michelle, Jerry got the POV and got put on slop for one week. Although...he's had very bad luck w/ the food comps and has been on slop for almost half the time he's been in the house (so it might seem like he's on slop the whole duration of the show because we're just used to seeing him eat slop). After an endurance comp though, they usually give them regular food - no food comps.

Jerry just said he has never lied to anyone in the house. He only did with Brain. He said everything that comes out of his mouth is the truth. bla bla bla

Jerry said that if he leaves that America might vote him back in.

Jerry is saying that he thinks that Keesha and Memphis might be brother and sister.

Ollie says he knows for sure that Dan is a plant from the outside. He is just too weird.

Jerry is saying that he really wanted to call Dan "Benedict Arnold" but that means he's a traitor to his country "and I couldn't say that." That is why he chose "Judas" instead. :animated_rotfl:

I'm not sure what the big deal is about any one of those terms being used. If he had called him a traitor would it have been any different?

Archived