Thursday, August 21st

CeCiMom

I still like Dan, but what he did was stupid. He has to find a way out of this.

I'm finding it hard to believe that Dan made that huge of a deal. Seriously. All of that? Maybe Ollie is making some of it up.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dan did make this deal I think he did it thinking he could keep Memphis safe. He was thinking Renny/Keesha would vote to keep Memphis against anyone else on the block. And, Dan would be the deciding vote. Only problem is... Dan doesn't realize how much Renny wants Memphis G O N E.

I'm frustrated. It sounds like he definitely made a deal. He needs to use this to form a new alliance. A F4 or something. So it doesn't seem like he just simply turned his back on his alliance to see pictures of home. I mean really. I could live with it if he formed up with Memphis, Ollie, Michelle and himself. But all of them would have to be on board for it.

Dan told Ollie a minute ago that he only needs to protect one person...Ollie said that wasn't part of the deal...

I don't think Dan cared...Dan will protect his person ...I suppose it's Memphis.

Dan told HOllie that he needed to keep one person safe. HOllie said, you didn't say that out there?!? Dan says, yeah I know... we'll talk about it later. I don't think it's the person you want to put up.

I'd be like look HOllie. As much as you think you're running this HoH... you're NOT. If you don't watch it... you're going up man. I let you keep one person safe... and I'm doing the same... 'nuf said!!!

;)

I'd be like look HOllie. As much as you think you're running this HoH... you're NOT. If you don't watch it... you're going up man. I let you keep one person safe... and I'm doing the same... 'nuf said!!!

exactly...Dan isn't going to roll completely over for Ollie...whew!!!

Archived