Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

oh yeah forgot about that. yeah those 2 need to go. I'm loving how Keesha is sitting there just pissed off inside you can tell. As hard as she's trying to hold it in you can tell she's jealous as hell. Still think it's sad how they are taking this night away from RENNY

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandi, did Renny just say that she knows Keesha is with the guys? I knew she was a bright woman. But her talking and eating is kinda making me sick but I love her.

She talks like my friend in NY, eyes closed, stops in midst sentence, doesn't make sense. SPIT IT OUT RENNY!

Since April whines about Memphis car being 50,60,70,++++ thou...If April wins, will she purchase Memphis' car for her $500,000? Skank can put her money where her mouth is!

Renny did good. Want her to the end...hope she puts up A,O, backdoors J if necessary..

I don't care what any body says, Renny's worth ten of Shebot BB9.

LEN- you been sipping on grand pappies cough syrup tonight? :food-smiley-005:

Renny needs to get KEESHA out. Keesha has already turned on her she can give a crap about Renny right now. She feels way to safe. The woman whose name rymes with punt needs to go :lipsrsealed2: .......uh oh

That's what I like about you, Sam!!! You are one perceptive fellow. Just had three consecutive nights of being monitered at Hosp. for Sleep disorders...don't sleep right with all those wires hooked up to me. They're over. I'll live. But I'm so psyched that Libra went. Wish I drank, don't; wish I could smoke catnip; can't...I will crash a happy man. Hey, I'd have loved Keesha going, I like her better, but game wise I'd love to see Libra wreak havoc. Ol' Jerry was scared of Michelle/Medusa this has to be the last unanimous vote on BB10, I hope!!!

Im glad she got to see some pictures, but there was no reason for her to win HOH, she was sitting perfectly fine where she was. I was hoping she was gonna throw it and give it to Keesha and let her get some more blood on her hands. Anyways, congrats Renny :).

I am so happy for Renny! April's face was priceless. :animated_bouncy:

I just hope she plays this right and puts up April and Ollie. That way on the slim chance Ollie might win POV he can't save both himself and April. Can't wait for the ass kissing to begin from April and Jerry. Well it already has begun. I doubt she will stop them and kick em out of her room, she needs to think jury house if she gets to the end. Can't believe she told Michelle she would like to see her win and she knows what is going on with Keesha and the guys, not because I like Keesha, but because Michelle has a big mouth and I don't want the Ho Hos and Ding Dong to think they can weasle their way in with her.

Looks like its going to be a great week! :animated_bouncy:

Not really "turned" on her, but she didn't comfort Renny when she was balling her eyes out when she entered her HOH room, she is hanging out with Dan and Memphis and kinda blowing Renny off. Renny asked her if she was moving into her HOH room and Keesha said no. She said she'd visit but not move up there. Renny seemed hurt by it. Then to top it off, Dan and Memphis are moving into her room. So not only is Keesha not coming up to her room, but she is hanging with the boys. Renny seems a little suspicious of that.

Wow from the sounds of things looks like Renny is tossing Keesha out and replacing her with Michelle. hummm

I noticed that too, wonder if it was the wine talking. ;)

I am thinking that Keesha might want to seperate herself a little from Renny. When Keesha was unpacking her clothes and Renny was talking to Keesha Renny was saying she doesn't know if the can trust Memphis and he is a strong player. Renny was going over options that I think Keesha did not like. I think that Keesha does not want to be considered part of a 2 headed dragon. I think Keesha wants to be with Memphis and Dan.

who knows.... I just could not get a read on Renny last night. She was acting weird.

She was tipsy that's why! LOL! Not eating for two days and drinking a glass or two of wine will hit ya hard. ;)

If Keesha dis'es Renny for the boys, she is a fool. It won't look good in the jurys eyes and I think the boys will drop her. ;)

I think in those letters family members sneak information in...now Renny is looking a Keesha in a different light, and I wonder who she was talking about in her conversation with Keesha, when she said no one in this house is safe..and she was angry. SHe is smart,,,she want to take Luney with her to final 2..That is understandable, she doesnt want to take Jerry.

Renny has to think if April or Ollie win the POV who is she going to put up on the block with Jerry. :animated_scratchchin:

She had got to know the only thing she can do as not to mess with her alliance is put up April and Ollie together.

(on that note April and Ollie said they had a LOT of information to take to Renny to get them off as targets)

That should be interesting.

a/o is going up

I seriously have my doubts Renny would believe a bunch of "gossip" from April and Ollie. She already has their number so I don't see that being a problem. Renny's a sharp cookie. She has spent a lot of time in that house observing the others and knows exactly what's going on. April can show her desperation all she wants but it isn't going to get her anywhere.

I don't think you can judge Renny by her actions last night. She was overcome with emotions because she got to see family pictures and get a letter. The alcohol also impaired her normal reaction to things so I'm not reading anything into what happened last night. I will be anxious to see what she has to say today prior to nominations. She has kept her emotions in check throughout this game and now has the opportunity to do what she wants to do. I believe that's going to be getting April out of that house!! But......that's just me. :)

Last nite on BBAD - Renny made a comment to April (in the kitchen) saying to April to not bother her in the HOH room all the time. She wants her privacy. She's going to put a sign on the door. I'm paraphrasing what Renny said, it was a quick comment and NOT said in jest. Hah, so there April.

I do not think that Renny has even hinted at any alliance up to this point, she is fond of Keesha but has said that this is a game, and I always got from her that she would do what she has to do. Last nite Renny made a cpl references on the After Dark that Keehsa is forsaking her, she said it kidding but I think she is realizing that Keesha is merging with the guys and will prolly stab her in the back sooner or later, so she made an overture to Michelle, the only one I have seen her make, now with Michelle I am not so trusting , so I don't know if that was a smooth move, especially after April bribed Michelle with those earings, but I do see Renny playing the game, and now trying to protect herself.

Oh and I do think April will go up and I hope she puts her up with Olie, but thing is if Ape comes down due to POV, who would she put up??, I would hope not Jerry as that is a no brainer, he would go and the whole point of April going would be lost, I think we would like to see Ollie go then, but who would she put up to insure that??Renny is gonna have to make a cpl gutsy moves.

I was very surprised that Keesha did not want to spend more time with Renny in the HOH. When Keesha won, Renny was up there for a good hour or so congratulating her and sharing in her happiness. I guess Keesha feels she needs to watch what is going on downstairs, but if she just kind of blows Renny off this week, that will be a HUGE mistake.

I can't understand why Keesha isn't in Renny's ear but I think Renny has decided to allign with Michelle. Doesn't seem like Renny trusts Keesha. You could tell today by the way she was asking her questions about Memphis.

Archived