April - Week 6

CeCiMom

that church looks like it needs a raise in the tithing, for some rehab, just sayin,lol

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Erin, the twin is much prettier.. Got some insight on to why April likes Ollie so that was good. She loves people who she can boss around.

I missed tonight's show! So glad that April is GONE! Yippy!!!!!!

Looks like Dan won HOH.....good for him! At least he's got some game play going on.

:pixiedust:

Bye Bye April!!!

Just for you April...a song...

Parody of Jefferson Starship...

This is a dedication I am sending out to Ape and Hollie...just from me and just to you two :-p

-Takes microphone-

"We built this season

We built this season on skanks and ho's.....

Say you don't know, or recognize my face

But you know my boobies, and what's below my waist

Locked tight in the house, tumbling in your bed

But we don't need protection slowing down our fun

I'm prettier than Keesha

Which is why you choose me

But dooooon't you remember....

We built this season,

We built this season on skanks and hoooooooooos...."

Thank you! Thank you!

-tosses the mic over his shoulder nonchalantly and mumbles to himself "idiots"-

-Kyo

that church looks like it needs a raise in the tithing, for some rehab, just sayin,lol

I hope April and Ollie get married in his dad's church. Although I can tell Ollie's parents are good people and very polite. And April's sister looked like and acted like the "nice" twin.

I thought she handled herself well tonight, but I am extremely glad she is gone. I also think her twin doesn't look like her (the twin is much prettier)

couldn't agree more, her twins got the brains and looks, might explain why April is like she is.

Anyone else think Ollie's mom looked like she couldn't wait to get him home and slap some sense into him?

Makes you wonder if Ollie likes April for more than just the ride......maybe the dominate female makes him feel right at home?

(this opinion is without fact or merit, I know nothing about the family but it seemed right at the time)

in all of the 'twin' pics, it was easy to pick out april...the one w/ the bitch-face. i think i don't like her cause she reminds me of my son's ex...so manipulative and controlling. it was the hardest thing to watch, and i'm so glad my son figured it out. i hope she gets hammered on housecalls. julie was way too easy on her.

"They are voting for me and I haven't done anything!!!! OMG!!!

:rolleyes:

Would you care for Whine with that Cheese. I am so glad she is gone

I was so tired of her whining and complaining and telling us how pretty she was and more better looking than Keesha and how Keesha is just jealous, blah, blah, blah..... Get over yourself.

Ollie When you get the chance you should run like the wind from this evil bitch.

Here's the thing though...

We got a snippet of who April's sister really is and yes, on the surface she seemed very nice. But keep in mind that if you hadn't watched the live feeds/BBAD or read forums, based solely on April's exit interview with Julie on the show last night, you'd think April was pretty damned nice and rational as well. :animated_shocking:

I sure hope someone tells April when she gets home that "conversate" in NOT a word!!! She told Ollie that she would not accept a drink from a guy in a bar because then "I would have to stand there and conversate with you" And she calls Keesha stupid and uneducated??!!! Careful I hear Pot calling Kettle :)

She kept saying she doesn't understand why they hate her, she never said anything bad about anyone, she never betrayed anyone, and she's "such a nice person" I think the house should hand out bi-polar meds, since both her and Ollie forget what she has done and said about everyone in the house!!! Can't wait for her to see how America feels about her. But I'm sure there will be an excuse, she always has an excuse...Afterall, that's why Keesha hates her, "because I"m prettier than her" HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO, ON WHAT PLANET??? Planet delusional??

I'm so happy she is gone, I just hope now Dan pulls what that one girl did to Kayser (I hate her so much I can't even remember her name) when she promised him safety if he gave up HOH for her, then she winked at the camera and back doored him!!! Hopefully Dan will do the same, especially since it's Double Eviction week, get both Ollie & Michelle out :)

i missed her on HC

lol i am actually listening to hc

I am definitely happy to see April goooooooooooooone. I agree with Kweenbee that April is receiving instruction from some other planet in that hollow space one would normally find a brain. Her family looked like deer caught by headlights. None of them seemed particularly interested in "conversating," except for her sister who clearly is on a direct line with a sister planet to April's.

Goodbye April and good riddance. I can only hope that you somehow find yourself some self respect out there in the desert.

That 'conversate' thing was pretty funny.

CRApril lives in her own world. Men buying her beer in bars? Would they be that desperate?

She must be the only one who thinks she's brilliant, beautiful and nice. Oh, sorry, I forgot. And her lovely twin. ;)

I am not a fan of Aprils by any means

but......

Where I live In the midwest people use the term Conversate quite alot

I know its not a real word but I hear it daily I guess youd call it Slang or something

So Ill give April that one

I am NOT an April fan at all....bit I found her to be MUCH better looking than her sister. Her sister had huge wrinkles all around her eyes. I didn't know that April even had a twin until watching that, and when she first came on the tv I thought she was April's older sister. I would have given that woman 40 years old. Just my opinion though. :animated_wave:

both are butterface

without makeup they are a total mess even with makeup they are a mess

it seem like all woman on bb are serial makeup artist

i never seen woman use so much makeup in my entire 24 years of life

if you are ugly you are still ugly

makeup doesnt change fact that you are ugly

one thing i agree with memphis and that is april isnt pretty

memphis is totally right

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name