April - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very surprised if April could buy Renny. Renny hates April and I don't think April has a chance offering her money. But we shall see........... If I were Renny I'd take the money and still put her up. Hah.

LOL! I think Ape-vile is breaking more of a sweat now than she has ever done during a sex-capade with Ollie! LOL! They had better be careful because all those layers of plaster on her face are going to start melting off!

If in fact Renny takes the $, and April wins POV, Renny can use the money to buy herself off the block if April is in the position any time soon to put Renny up. Aoril is all about $$.

April whispering to Michelle if Renny was smart she would put up Jerry and Dan. April talking about using her money to buy the veto.

That is why it is so important that Michelle knows that April tried to pull a coup on who michelle wanted evicted. So Michelle doesn't trust April at ALL!

I sure hope what they tried to this week somehow comes to light.

April and Ollie talking and they are saying... game on! They are going to call out everyone on their stuff and give it all to Renny. Ollie is going to tell Renny if you think Keesha has your back you are badly mistaken. They are going to tell every bad thing Jerry said.

Sounds like Renny is going to get an ear full!

Sounds like April and Ollie are grasping at straws!!

Everyone better put on their BUS protectors,as they are going on a full frontal assault to throw everyone in the house under the BUS except them,because of course April is way to PRETTY to have any dirt on her!!

If they only had a clue it would do them absolutely no good what so ever. It will be futile, if not more so than Libras' attempt tp stay in the house!

Like she didn't have a BIG enough target on her back!

She better enjoy those outfits,as she will most likely will get to model them for Libra next week! :animated_rotfl:

Her boy toy Ollie is the only one conspicuously absent ,and he is not in the DR.

Distancing himself already? :animated_scratchchin:

Hmm I don't see big hearted April handing over any jewelry to Michelle like she told Ollie she was going to do.

I was wondering about that as well... I bet if Michelle wins POV.. April will remember that she was going to give Michelle jewelry or something.

I loved that BB played the clip of her and Ollie at the hot tub when she was talking about Keesha being jealous of her. That was awesome! :animated_rotfl:

I can't believe they gave her the gifts right after Renny got her HOH room, kinda stole her limelight. Which may be a good a thing, puts a bigger target on her back. I think she is still going to give Michelle the gift, last night she said she had to talk to her, but it wasn't bad. I think its a nice little bribe to Michelle. Interesting to see if Michelle sees it that way. ;)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name