April - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello block

April, good thing you're so beatuful (gag) because you s*ck.

Great footage of her tonight. Showed her for the jerk she is.

how could she of all people not answer jessie for sleep question

too much sex screwed her brains

April is a skank, no doubt. But I'm rooting for her over Keesha. April is about the only one not Keesha-mesmirized in that house.

That's how I feel, but I don't think she'll make it this week unless she wins POV. In that case I guess I will root for Memphis and Dan and that's kinda sad because they are right behind HOllie when it comes to not actually playing this game.

I was laughing so hard at April talking about Keesha in the diary room segment tonite. April complaining about Keesha's voice and laugh. April sounds exactly the same. Too much, lol

April and Keesha have had a girl fight going on since day on over who is the prettiest. Last I heard (April told Ollie last nite) Keesha was jealous of her, because she is so pretty. It was on the show tonite too. Holding my side laughing. April, girl, do something with that burned out bleach out hair. And maybe cut some bangs to cover that forehead.

That's how I feel, but I don't think she'll make it this week unless she wins POV. In that case I guess I will root for Memphis and Dan and that's kinda sad because they are right behind HOllie when it comes to not actually playing this game.

Memphis & Dan may not play much but they play smart so far. Girls still get center of attention so that's why Memphis & Dan are laying low.

I expect Memphis will start to play next week or 2 weeks from now.

Memphis & Dan may not play much but they play smart so far. Girls still get center of attention so that's why Memphis & Dan are laying low.

I expect Memphis will start to play next week or 2 weeks from now.

I hope so, I'm not a big fan of the "do nothings" in the house.

Shipp, that was my thought exactly when she made the remark that Keesha was just jealous of her because "she was prettier". One thing about bleached blondes - their hair looks like straw most of the time. April is a conceited little skank and I so hope Renny puts her on the block.

Good riddance April..barring she wins PoV... she's done.......Hopefully Keesha follows next week so the three of them will be back together in the jury house..."as friends".....

Even Ollie was shocked at that comment about her being prettier than Keesha. OMG, she is not even attractive and Keesha is so cute.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name