CeCiMom

my guess is cbs is using craig to get more viewers to watch bb

and get more bb viewers to watch craig who otherwise wouldnt

like me i never watch craig but i do now to see hg

so its basically a cross promotion of both shows

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libra just talked to Dan and asked him for his vote. She said that he would be the 4th vote.

He said he had to think about. Their conversation was less then 4 minutes.

dan and libra in storage room

libra begs for his vote

but dan basically rejected the offer saying he think about it

she is leaving dan is scared to make a game move

What are the pros and cons of Dan voting to keep Libra? I'm not too up on where Dan stands -- I find him very confusing. If you're into Dan and know his strategy, please lay out reasons for Dan voting Libra vs. Keesha.

error

Is jerry just plain crazy.

Here they are trying to get Dan to side with jerry,april and ollie to vote out Keesha,and he is still talking trash about Dan?Dan would be an idiot to go with them after last week. His credibilty would be shot and he would still be low man on the totem pole in the jerry,april ollie alliance.

But it would be funny if he acted like he was going with them, and they got outplayed yet again.!

big typo

Michelle keeps trying to talk to April and Ollie about the Libra and Dan twist and good vs Evil. Ollie and April are not buying it but Michelle won't leave it alone.

I have to say Michelle and her obsession about twists is getting on my nerves. I am tired of her thinking Jessie is going to be voted back in the house .... she keeps throwing stuff out there.

The only reason that I can come up with for their obsession with twists is that there have been some pretty far out ones in past seasons and so far this season, nada. You can't really blame them for believing that something similar from past seasons is afoot in the house, but egads, they're stretching scenarios well past the limit of credibility.

I guess it gives them something else to think about in the house rather than gnawing at each other's tails.

Archived