Wednesday, August 13th

CeCiMom

I don't either UVP. I am no Libra fan, however, I will say this: Michelle, sKreesha, Renny etc..all complain about "fakeness" and "a$$ kissers" and have made it clear how they feel about Libra. And now, because libra won't do the very thing they have been b*itching about, they are back to name calling drama. Those girls in there are just STOOPID! I wouldn't have my picture made with them either....just sayin...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gmta

If I thought there was a chance of the HOH having to break a tie, I would let them take a picture............but, that's just me. Just tells me that Libra's given up the game and will go out without a fight.

there is no chance with michelle

she made it clear on numerous ocassion

lvgal, she doesn't think Michelle will have to break a tie. A/O/J have discussed it but they have not said anything to Libra yet about their plans. They were waiting until today (from what I saw on feeds last night)

I know they haven't said anything to her yet...........my point is, that I would keep trying to the end, knowing there's always a chance........if it's more important to be self-riteous, than to stay in the game, fine.

Libra keeps saying "it's only a game", well part of the game is taking pics every week.......stupid move, IMO

Speading of being fake and a**kissers, I notice Jerry is trying to talk to Dan this morning (must be softening him up :)

libra knows she is the target, so she has given up. Or maybe this is somehow her strategy (doubt it). I am certainly no Libra defender but either way, I don't blame her for not taking the pictures.

I try to ignore Jerry....lol

What I don't understand is why in the hell hasn't Libra let Michelle know that Keesha was the mastermind behind evicting Jesse? I'm thinking she might be waiting to do it tonight during BBAD, maybe?

I think once Michelle finds out the truth, she'll be more than happy to boot Keesha out instead. I'm certainly not a Libra lover, can't stand the girl, but I can't stand Keesha either and would be happy if either of them goes BUT I'd want Michelle to find out the truth about Keesha and call her out on it first, then see what happens. I'd love to see that fake biotch squirm. She was responsible for booting out both Angie and Jessie and she should get what's coming to her :gunsmilie:

Something has to happen tonight if that's going to work cause there will be no time tomorrow since they'll be busy cleaning and getting ready for the live eviction and HOH competition afterwards.

Michelle knows that it was Keesha that got the votes. She doesn't care because she doesn't like Libra and she likes Keesha.

That's right, Marty. And Michelle knows they all used their one vote. And as far as most of the previous HGs put up Libra was the ring leader, remember changing Jerry's mind on who to back door. I think Libra said yesterday she was trying to fly under the radar but instead just had to be herself.

Libra won't be the first nor the last hg to be voted out just because she isn't liked and not because of game play not liked by the others.

Not sure what is so hard to understand....Michelle wants Libra out like Skreesha wanted Angie out and Jerry would like Dan to be out.

yep its personal

michelle never forgot that grin after libra took the vacation away

And it doesn't even have to be about jealousy of showmances or prizes. Didn't you ever meet someone you didn't like and just didn't know why, but something rubbed you the wrong way.

Well, I'm sure that happens with 14 strangers shacked up and confined in one house.

Thats right, Ginger. Some people just hate each other from the get go. Like April/Keesha; Brian/Libra; Angie/Keesha(more on Keesha's side was the hate); Renny/Jessie. Sometimes you just have to embrace it and do it to them before they do it to you!

i dont think she hated libra from get go

in the beginning she used to bring libra info and chat etc...

Some people just hate each other from the get go.

Evidence is right in the Libra threads...............Libra was not liked from the beginning.

what is up with the feeds today?.. they have been off and on like it was evection day

Sometimes I forget to put it on and when I did tonight it's been mostly off. I too wonder what is going on.

Craig Ferguson show taping going on right now....

where is jessieeeeeeee?

its a late night show on cbs comes on at 12:30 est today after letterman

the hg each week are on the show

so the feeds go dead

you can watch hg at 12:30 tonight on cbs

Archived