Are You Into This Season Or Not?

uvp

Are you into this season or not?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into this season or not?

• yes
    • no

Love this season! Between the posts and the house drama it is something to look forward to. O.K. I don't have a life...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with you Suez, I cannot get into this season and the only reason I do enjoy any of it is because of Morty's and posting and listening to you guys. I Did not like Angie , Brian, or Stephen, I thought they were a big bore, and especially Angie, who a beautiful girl, but for Gods sake all she did was cry and SMOKE, that is not playin the game, she was a slave to outdoors on the couch, because those cigs meant more to her than anything, hello!!! Brian, I might could have gotton to like but he came off way too stong too fast, and Stephen, hello bored again. Even the fights and the drunkin brawls have left me cold. This is not the BB I have always watched and loved. I hated season 9, so if I were to compare it to that well,yes, I love it. but there are seasons past that I like and have enjoyed far better. Non of these people sans Renny and just a teensy slight bit Dan, I would not even watch and I have never said that about BB, ever. So lets us hope that some how some way that next summer it gets back to what I know and Love BB is.

Fatcat we are so opposite this year. I loved Angie, Brian and Steven. They are what made the show. They were so funny and entertaining. They have a huge fan base outside of the BB house and have had many Interviews. I almost was ready to give up on BB this year after they left because for me they made the show. Then I think that Dan has carried the torch of trying to keep the humor in the show and by being someone we can laugh with and not AT. I would be so happy if Dan won the game because he would show that you can win BB without swearing and without trashing other HG. He is playing the game with skill and brains.

Yes I am really enjoying this year now watching the Renegades try and go to the end.

mortys for me has been dead this season

I loved Angie, Brian and Steven. They are what made the show. They were so funny and entertaining. They have a huge fan base outside of the BB house and have had many Interviews. I almost was ready to give up on BB this year after they left because for me they made the show. Then I think that Dan has carried the torch of trying to keep the humor in the show and by being someone we can laugh with and not AT. I would be so happy if Dan won the game because he would show that you can win BB without swearing and without trashing other HG. He is playing the game with skill and brains.

Yes I am really enjoying this year now watching the Renegades try and go to the end.

Count me in Marty! Compared to the last two seasons......this one is refreshing! I guess different strokes for different folks.

I am enjoying the season. Like others, I wish Brian and Steven had stayed longer because I feel we didnt even really have time to get to know them. Right now I am not sure what to expect from any of the hg left. Not sure even what I would do in their place. Keeps me tuning in and reading the boards.

My biggest problem with this season is the same as it has been for most of the seasons. I hate feeling like the only reason ppl are there on bb is to be seen and become super stars in hollywood. I wish bb would reject applicants that already have agents. JMHO

Speaking of Brian it is his Birthday today and he has a lot of people wishing him Happy Birthday. Steven, Angie and Brian have become really good friends and have done a lot of radio interviews together. Steven asked everyone to wish Brian a Happy Birthday by saying Suck it Bitches. LOL

http://www.myspace.com/brianhartbb10

I really think the total experience of BB is what makes it entertaining. Having HG's to pull for, and others to hate is just part of the allure. I get so emotionally involved along with my favorites!

I must say, that was way lacking for me with BB9. But I didn't give up on the show because I knew that it had been hastily thrown together because of the writer's strike taking out the second half of the regular season. So I was back for the regular rotation.

Am I blown away? No, not really. But at the end of the day, I AM entertained! There is not much else on TV that can captivate me the way that BB does.

But all of you are also part of the experience as well. I had visited Morty's main update page in prior years, but had never even lurked at these boards until this season. You guys have made it fun to be a BB fan again. I love all the different spins that everyone brings to the boards. You are part of the experience for me! :cheers:

But all of you are also part of the experience as well. I had visited Morty's main update page in prior years, but had never even lurked at these boards until this season. You guys have made it fun to be a BB fan again. I love all the different spins that everyone brings to the boards. You are part of the experience for me! :cheers:
Hi sonoerin, Good post! I'm new here too and I couldn't put it any better than you just did! Welcome from one "newbie" to another. :animated_wave:

ITA sonoerin! :cheers:

a lot of the BB fun I have is coming here and BSing with everyone... :)

I know, isn't it weird Marty?? that we are so opposite this year??But hey, I get it, we just don't feel the same, I will say that I thought certain aspects of what Angie and whoever was involved in the humorous moments I appericate, but I never saw any game play from Angie, not one bit, all I ever saw her do was sit on the couch and smoke, or go to another room to cry. Well I did see her go up to the HOH 1 time to do a little trying to stay, but even that was so weak, and then Brian overplayed everything, and really I think had he stayed he woulda given them a run for the money, and I wish I could like Dan but I find his antics childish and annoying, and I know if I was in there I would tire of him very quickly, I know he is drivin Renny nuts, she and I must be alike in that drives me crazy factor,lol. hey, well one thing I know that we can agree on, we both cannot tolerate Michelle, see we agree on somthin,lololol, Wubs anyway Marty

ImIn wipe that smirk off your face pigtails.gif

:smilielol:

Marty...your smilies never fail to crack me up!

well, I have enjoyed a lot of Renny antics, but even some of that has worn on me at times, she has really done overkill on the immatations, I think she is funny. I don't know what it is with these people and me this seaosn,lol

I am havin more enjoyment just comin to hear what ya all have to say, shrugging shoulders,lol

This season for me by far. I have far more house guests I like and it has been quite interesting. Josh, Sharon, James, and Chelsia where the only people I liked in that season. Plus it had the worst final 2 by far and ending.

gameplay wise one of worst season

hg make cardinal mistake week after week

eg. making deals in endurance comps and believing that the deal will be upheld

falling for a hg swearing on bible

falling for hg who use religion to advance their game

showmancing

voting like sheep each week

seeing medicore bb players get hailed as great players lol

the great bb players imho in order

1.maggie

2.dr. will

3. allison