Are You Into This Season Or Not?

uvp

Are you into this season or not?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into this season or not?

• yes
    • no

I'm into it...but I've been into every season too. Even though I don't like a lot of the people in this cast...I still like the game, drama, show, etc...love to bitch and complain about them too...;)

The time zone difference makes it difficult to enjoy because a lot of the good stuff happens between midnight and 3 am for us on east coast... and I don't have showtime/BBAD. I've always read live feed updates...which are great...and I use to rely on video section of Morty's for links to the good stuff that happen overnight too. Now with links not posted...it's more of an effort to go to clipser or youtube and find the scenes I want to see. It's that one extra step that I find myself not doing it very often. :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB10 is OK! Hours of boredom punctuated by periods of emotional blow-ups that are hilarious. I actually laughed my behind off when BB had the HG's collect the steak knives and take them to the DR during the huge screaming fit the other night. I couldn't help but imagine the phone calls amongst the production staff during the fight. I just found it funny that they felt like they needed to remove potential weapons!

BB9 had too much production input! So many of the twists were just distractions. The premise of the couples sounded really provacative, but really fell kind of flat IMO!

I also understood the reasoning behind the twist of bringing back HG's that had been voted out, but again, I didn't feel it lived up to it's potential. It is amazing to see how the thought of a HG coming back into the house after being voted out seems to dominate so much of this season's discussions amongst the HG's however.

Chelsea's eviction speech was still the best of all time however!

just found it funny that they felt like they needed to remove potential weapons!

i always feel when producers do that its just for show

if someone is gonna harm you dont really need a knife

for me, past seasons have the houseguests i could rate "most loved and most hated" (dr. will, janelle, boogie, E.D., dani, wamber, natty, joshuah, etc.), which is why i say 9 & 10 alone were far better entertainment. the most these bb10 players can get me to muster up is a "least (april) or most (renny) liked", and all in all a pretty bland season compared to the reactions past guests have elicited.

I've only been watching since BB8 and watching all 3 (wow, ALL 3!!!) and I love them all. I never thought I would be into this reality series but hey, you learn. It's a great escape no matter what. I also noticed that at the beginning of all 3 (OMG, really? ALL 3???) I thought they were dull until the game got going. It gets better and better as it moves along.

This season kicks ass! Fights, drama, & even sex keep it interesting and ever-shifting alliances keep it unpredictable. I have a DVR so the Olympics don't affect my viewing at all. I record BB, watch the Olympics live and watch BB @ the commercials. I'm done watching BB 10-15 min. later than I would've been watching BB straight thru so it's not a big deal. Murder on the bladder though! :P Tuesday I only switched back to the Olympics once because beach VB was on. Got the score halfway thru, watched the rest of BB, and finished in time to see Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor knock off Norway. :2thumbsup:

This season to me has ben a little boring. The personalities while better morally than last season (save April and Ollie) are boring as hell. The conspiracy theories by the April gang are getting monotonous and old. And the others just wanna talk like a bunch of old ladies on "The View". They really need a little more drama.

I like it 'cause the house isn't split down the middle between two sides like most other seasons.

It should get interesting after this week when the Keesha/Renny, Dan/Memphis, Memphis/Michelle alliances are forced to turn on each other.

Until then good riddance to April, Ollie and Jerry! :D

This season took me a while to get into it.. maybe I was still turned off from last season :animated_scratchchin:

I can honestly say I barely noticed Stephen or Brian, Angie not much until her eviction.... When Jesse got kicked out it got more interesting.. and now I'm into it as usual...

Its a bit boring to me ... so I'm not so into it ... I just wish the game would go back to people choosing whats best for them in the game and voting anonymosly... I hate the fact that they are voting the way the HOH wants and not doing what is best for them in the game... I also hate the fact that some of the nominations are completely bogus and are done for personal reasons and not strategic.

I just wish the game would go back to people choosing whats best for them in the game and voting anonymosly..

yep that is one of reason i hate this season

yes it is

eviction votes 0 each week for a hg

and only reason this week wont be a 0 is that ollie has no chance but to give april a sympathy vote

Its a bit boring to me ... so I'm not so into it ... I just wish the game would go back to people choosing whats best for them in the game and voting anonymously... I hate the fact that they are voting the way the HOH wants and not doing what is best for them in the game... I also hate the fact that some of the nominations are completely bogus and are done for personal reasons and not strategic.

I agree

Archived