August 23 & 24 - Live Feed Updates

11:37 BBT their game is over..and Dan Reeney Keesha and Memphis in the kitchen...still talking about their game...."that was fun" Keesha says....

Talking about Talk show host and "sitcom" actors wages......

Michele walks through the kitchen before she heads to her room...

Dan says how many people have the opportunity to talk "to 5 million people" on a live show...Reeney [clueless as usual]says "28 million" people watch the live show.....

Memphis {the entertainment expert} says "the "SuperBowl" doesn't pull that many people..

11:44 BBT Keehas and Michele briefly talk "the opportunity was there"..talking about ?????..They look at the globe...

Memphis telling Dan to wash his rank clothes...."his bathing suit" which he refuses to watch.saying "chlorine" cleans everything.Reeney saying if he's going "the dirtiest crotch".....Dan sniffing his rank shirt saying "it smells like licorice"....

Dan wants Reeney to sniff his shirt and he won't "aggravate her for 24 hrs"

Memphis still wishing for a luxury comp to be "on a soap"..Memphis says he would fight for him..Reeney says she will "pass" ...Michele says "why not...why wouldn't you be" when Reeney ask about if she would be good in a soap......Reeny saying "they wouldn't hire anybody just for a day" on a soap..{umm Kaysar .Drew ring a bell dingaling}

Memphis saying he needs to go to bed "before I eat something"......Reeney "Dan is going swimming at this hour"..Michele surprised....he is...

Michele and Reeney talking about having breakfast at night....

Mephis and Keesha in bathroom talking about Hooking up "with a casting director" after they leave in the bathroom..

Dan says he's going to take a shower and reeney wants to wash Dan's nasty ass trunks warning he'll "get the name" of "funk".....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:56 BBT

Michele eating and telling Memphis Dan threw a pitcher of water on Keesha while she was in the shower....Dan tells Reeny "you're next"...Dan hangs over the balcony and resites what Michele is eating...."an almond joy" Reeney wants Dan to throw down from his HOH...Dan throws down the and the peanust cluster...

12:00 BBT "i probably won't sleep tonight" Reeney says "because I had a long nap" today...

Dan acting "goofy" according to Reeney...saying he usually starts "at this hour"...she says...

Reeney complaing people go through "paper towels" as she heads to the bathrrom...michele wants to listen to "Weezer" Dan says "tomorrow" {uh huh..right} she can listen to it...

Michele heads to the bedroom and whispers to Ollie in bed..Ollie "I got a feeling" saying "I'm paranoid".....Michele says Dan told her he can't stay upstairs to long and goes over the convo they had earlier saying "shit is going down tomorrow" Dan told her...Ollie "do you just think he's saying that" "he still hasn't told me" who he's going to put up......Michele "tomorrow morning" to go talk to him...."I want to shake his hand..this is a deal" Ollie says...Michele says that Keesha and Memphis don't let Dan talk to anyone....

olie 'he does into diary room univited" about Dan....saying 'he's getting information" on what to do"....Michele says "he couldn't be upstairs no more I need air"...Ollie "i'm not buying it"......Michele saying "i'll make sure" he won't have his job after she gets through with him "the next for days"...ollie "if he puts you or me up..I'm going crazy....you'll see the real Olli" saying "I'll get kicked out" "you'll have to hold me back"

Ollie "how will reeney Keesh aand Memphis " will "react" he he follows through with "the plan".....Ollie "whatever he told them upstairs" they don't look concerned....Ollie says he's been asking "them questions"...Keesha screeches through and both stop talking....

Michele says she shouldn'r be drinking coffee as she'll be "up all nigh long till the break of dawn"...Ollie asking how many times she read her letter..she says lots...asking if she's read it "enough" Ollie says no he would do the same "if I had one"

talking about what they would watch Miche "Big Brother" Ollie says "Sports Center"..Michele said she had a dream about it and goes on to tell Ollie...

Archived