August 19 & 20 - Live Feed Updates

8:24 am BBT

Ollie did a bit of sweeping in the kitchen. He went to the storage room and put the broom away. He came back out to the kitchen, opened the curtains. Then went into the bathroom to weigh himself (I guess his pants must really weigh him down because he took them off first) Now hes in the Sauna room laying on the couch. He must be feeling shy today because he's covered himself with a big pillow (I'll post a pic in the picture forum)

8:28 am BBT

Ollie was doing more house cleaning and is now in the spa room lying down with the pillows over his face and head. Cam 1 Ollie, Cam 2 hallway from bathroom/spa romm to kitchen. Cam 3 - Michelle Cam 4 pink/western room

10:00AM BBT: Still FOTH.. Maybe a wake up call.

Finally, feeds are back and the HGs are up. Michelle and April in the kitchen. Ollie outside talking with Keesha about the game. Keesha tells him not to worry about talking with her, b/c she's never had a problem with him and he agrees. Ollie tells her that he's still going to act cold towards her and the others, but the door's still open to talk, just without being obvious. Ollie asks Keesha to talk to Renny for him and that he wants to hook up with them. Keesha says okay, but she's not going to mention anything to Dan yet and Ollie agrees. Keesha asks about Michelle and Ollie says Michelle is in with everyone.

Ollie says he has not problem with anyone here and only one person can win. April comes outside to check the washing machine and Ollie says he has towels in there. April heads back inside. Ollie asks Keesha if Dan and Memphis have something going together. Keesha says she doesn't think so and how you have to be careful when you ask people things and the timing. Ollie thinks he might have talked to Keesha too early, and Keesha says no and that she doesn't go around and tell other people about her conversations. Keesha says people are really freaking out right now, and Ollie says that comes with getting closer to the end. Ollie doesn't like it when lies go around.

Memphis comes out and Keesha tells him that he, Dan and Renny are always the last people up. Memphis replies with he likes to lay there and listen. No more game talk going on.

Michelle's inside making her bed. Jerry goes to his room to get something, then goes to the SR to take his pills. Keesha gets up to go inside to use the restroom, leaving Ollie and Memphis alone. No talking. Jerry heads to the kitchen where April is. Renny joins them. Good mornings exchanged. Keesha now enters. Dan's nowhere to be seen, might be in DR or still in bed. Michelle's now walking around. Nothing exciting.

Keesha and Memphis alone outside. Talking about how Ollie and April must be serious and Keesha says how Jerry said Ollie might be moving to Arizona. Plane flies over. Memphis says how he guesses Ollie and April do get along well. Keesha says Ollie's low key and April's the opposite and opposites attract. Keesha asks him about his weight and Memphis goes inside to weigh himself. Michelle, Renny, April and Jerry talking in kitchen. Memphis back outside saying he thinks Ollie's going to be a mess when April leaves and how he's already starting to act that way. Memphis suggests Ollie might say he wants to leave if April's evicted and Ollie would look stupid on tv if he did. Keesha doesn't think Ollie will ask to leave, even if he wants to, he won't say it.

10:30 BBT: Talk now goes to Michelle and Memphis says she's a spazz. Keesha says Michelle's trying to keep April and tries to tell people Jerry's going to put Memphis and Michelle up and Memphis says he knows this and willing to take that chance. Keesha says she can't keep April and how she'd put Keesha up in a heartbeat. Memphis recalls Angie trying to get him to change his vote to save Brian in the first week, and he thought it was crazy and he didn't even know how that came out of her mouth. Memphis asks if April and Ollie will have a big smooch when she leaves, and Keesha thinks they might, but they're both reserved. Jerry comes out to join them. April and Ollie head outside and start walking. Renny and Michelle in the kitchen alone. Renny's eating breakfast and BB calls her to the DR.

You quickly hear someone from BB say, 'Hey Renny, it's Nick.'

10:23 AM BBT: Memphis and Keesha are in the BY waking up. They are talking about April going home.

10:37 AM BBT: Renny is on her way to the HoH room. She goes into her room and goes into the BR. She is doing her ADL i think.

12:20 BBT: Michelle is sitting at the kitchen bar and Ollie just walked in. Memphis and Dan having general chit chat in the spa room.

12:40 BBT: Memphis is laying in the spa room, alone. Keesha, Ollie and Michelle sitting on the outside couches, talking about cell phones and how they miss theirs. Ollie says he's a huge texter and the girls say they are, too. Keesha is surprised Dan isn't out in the pool and Michelle says he sleeps a lot and wonders what he does at night. Keesha commented that Jerry's been sleeping a lot, too. Ollie asks Michelle if she wore the unitard for 6 days and she says yes as she goes inside the house. NO talking going on.

Out of nowhere, you hear Renny say 'Dan?! Are you in the bathroom? I can't let you in there anyways with the blog up. No I can't!' You don't see either Renny or Dan on the feeds, but you see Memphis laugh at this.

1:30 BBT: Memphis and Dan in the pool with Keesha sitting next to it, talking with them. Michelle and Jerry chatting on the outside couches. Michelle goes inside to get a drink and asks Renny if she wrote her blog and how it's nice to write it. Renny heads back upstairs. Michelle says she thinks there must be something big going on tomorrow. Ollie asks why and Michelle mentions a lockdown. April chimes in that BB told them if they have laundry, to have it done by 4. Ollie thinks tomorrow's HOH will be endurance. Michelle tells Ollie to make sure they listen to the music tomorrow when BB gives them their wake up call. Renny comes down to get a drink and they thank her for filling the ice cube trays.

2:00 BBT: Michelle's sitting outside byt the pool, as Dan's swimming. She says she'll have to do abs inside today. Renny, Ollie and April talking about the possibility of tomorrow's HOH comp and maybe it's a double eviction or someone coming back. Dan gets out of the pool and Keesha joins them by the pool. Jerry opens the door and lets April know her laundry is done. She heads outside. We see Memphis sunning on a lounge chair. Dan walks in and goes to his room. He passes by Michelle who says 'It's okay. I told you already.' Dan's stripping his bed. Michelle's now sitting at the kitchen bar. Seems like no one's happy that they're going to be having a long ID LD, starting at 4.

April's making fnu of Jerry, saying how he stands in front of the washer, like he thinks that's going to make them go faster. April also says it's just like Ollie, who stands in front of the oven. Ollie says that's why he wasn't laughing about Jerry. Renny says Jerry folds his clothes funny. Michelle says about spending her last night with Holly, April's stuffed dog. Renny thought there were two dogs and they say yeah, Polly, who's been missing since Angie left. Renny starts imitating Jerry by wondering around the kitchen and looking at the window and almost falling. They laugh because he's still watching the washing machine. Michelle encourages Renny to mock Jerry using the drink shaker. She starts shaking it slowly, then starrnig out the window and almost falling over. They keep looking out the sliding glass door at Jerry byt the washing machine. Renny then imitates Jerry looking in the fridge. They all laugh.

(LOL BB now shows Jerry watching the laundry, and I had to LOL.. Really!-lala)

They tell Ollie how Jerry throws his name out when he cleans. Ollie wants to know why Jerry talks about him. April says she hopes BB is catching Jerry on tape as he's watching the machines. (They already have been!) He's doing everything the HGs in the kitchen were talking about. He's bent over, watching the clothes wash.

Renny comments that Jerry is still there and she can't look at him anymore. Michelle says he's been out there doing that for awhile. They talk about Jerry following people around and how Jerry said he was sorry for abandoning April and Ollie, and April says Jerry can do that all he wants.

April goes outside to get her laundry and asks Jerry what he's watching for. Jerry says he thinks he put too much soap in there and is watching for it. (Hey, there's nothing else to do in the house.-lala) April grabs her stuff and goes inside and tells the group what Jerry said. Renny's being really loud about Jerry being the third wheel with everyone. Michelle says if Jerry put too much soap in there, what's watching it going to do. Renny laughs and says that's not why he's out there, he just wants to be outside. Ollie says if Jerry follows him again, he's going to get out of line.

2:10 PM BBT: Ollie, Renny, Michelle, and April are in the kitchen bashing Jerry. Renny is doing impressions of Jerry. April is just being rude. Renny said that Jerry was going around the house promising him safety and she denies that.

2:45PM BBT: It's been 45 mins and Jerry's still watching the machine. He now sits down right in front of it and doens't take his eyes off of it. Memphis, Dan, Ollie and Keesha are in the kitchen. Keesha says Jerry must be having a hard day and Memphis says he's still out there. He tells them why Jerry's out there and Ollie says this should make an episode. BB then calls Jerry to the DR. They all laugh. Jerry heads inside and once he's in the DR, Michelle comes in and starts mocking Jerry saying Where is the soap coming from?! All feeds on them in the kitchen eating.

2:55 BBT

Michelle, Memphis, Dan and Keesha are discussing what items they want to have more fun. Dan says some cards, Keesha says Monopoly, Michelle wants a trampoline. They discuss different things that they want.

4:20 BBT - Keesha, Memphis and Dan all in their beds awake but no talk.

Other camera on Jerry in his bed awake and Ollie in his bed laying on his stomach

Complete silence for 10 minutes now

4:25 BBT - They are talking about why they are on lockdown. Memphis says triple eviction and Keesha says luxury competition.

Memphis says Ollie tried to talk to him. He says just bullshit. Memphis said he is not making a deal with the M F'r.

4:30 BBT - Dan said it is 7:30 his time and Monica is probably watching. Keesha said she probably moved on to a football player and getting the real thing. They all laugh. Dan said something about Monica has a kind heart.

They are all wondering if they are going to be on Craig Ferguson and why won't they tell them. Keesha said what are they going to do in the house all evening. Memphis said maybe they moved up from Craig to David Letterman.

April and Michelle in the BR while April is working on his hair.

4:30 pm BBT---All getting rready for Craig Ferguson--Memp, Keesh, Dan in hippie room guessing if they will be doing it or not-sd maybe doing it later and it is now Dave Letterman--Keesh sd she is telling Craig, Dan says Craig is the pinnacle of Talk Show (kiss up-BBFT)

Ape and Mich in BR primping saying they dont know how they are going to answer questions

4:52 p BBT-Ape and ollie comiserating at the bar in the K. Ollie saying that the ones he is going to put up when he wins are the same--Aprill asks if she can sleep with him tonight--he says you could have last night--He tells her to tell her dad and sis that he wants to meet them. She says they will be excited to hear all about you.

5:00pm BBT - Renny comes down and April and Ollie are in the kitchen. Renny offers her HOH room to them for some private time. They both say that is nice but not now. They said maybe later if Jerry bugs them too much. Renny said they need private time. She tried to talk them into using it.

5:10PM BBT: Just random chatter in the house while some construction can can be heard in the backyard.

5:50PM BBT: According to Dan and Keesha, Renny whipped up something really good for dinner. They could smell it cooking and followed to aroma to the kitchen.

The toilets have been clogged for the last hour or so, BB says they're working on it.

7:00PM BBT: They're boring, Keesha is really bored and chatting with Jerry in the sauna room. Dan and Memphis look to be doing the dishes. April and Ollie are at the kitchen counter.

7:40PM BBT: Renny, Keesha, Dan and later Memphis joined them and had a long conversation about animal slaughter. The conversation started because Renny discussed the fact she wont eat ground beef because she saw how they were slaughtered. Keesha talks about horse slaughter and how it's inhumane and Dan says its humane [i'm not one you want to get started on the subject so I'm going to move on - Jem].

Meanwhile... Michelle and Ollie were in the sauna room discussing who they would put up next week and some Jerry bashing because he's Keesha's best friend today.

8:20PM BBT:

9:00PM BBT: BB has given them wine. Keesha passes, April is still packing. Dan and Memphis are still playing chess.

(I can't keep my eyes open, need to get to bed if someone is out there to post we'd appreciate it)

10:43 BBT

Memphis Keesha and Dan talking about LA traffic andfreeways....Memphis says he doesn't use freeways...Keesha saying her worst drive was in th e405...Memphis "ulch..that is the worst road"....Keesha "its pretty bad"....

Pretty much silence as Reeney goes by "you still getting ready for bed"..she talks to April and Ollie briefly...she leaves and the whisper inaudiblt in the girls bedroom..

10:50 BBT "tell me something Dan" Memphis says as he enters the sauna room...gorggy Dan tells him a story about giving a kid extra credit "for moonwalking across the class"

Memphis goes on about his economic teacher "she would give us 1 point" for ever can for the food drive they brought in...Memphis says she "never put a limit"....and arrived saying "I spent $390.000 on Raaman noodles" for an "A for the sememster"...{bullshit I say}....laughs about buying his A

Dan "whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought"..Memphis doesn't know.."motor vehicle" "furniture"...saying "huge micro fiber tan sectional" and doesn't do "Ikea shit"..got a deal "from a guy" he knew...

Mephis says you get a lot of stuff when you get married..saying "when me and Ashley" get married he's gonna ask for a lot of different stuff....Memphis says the most expensive thing he's bought personally for himself "is a jacket"

Reeney comes in with grapes...Memphis tells her the question Dan posed to him........What kind of jacket did you buy"....fur lined with rabbit...Reeney "rabbit's cheap...get outta her with that"

Memphis goes on about a "members Only" with "sunset renegades" on the back..{the name Dan and Memphis gave their alliance} Dan looks at him when he says it and smiles...keeps bullshitting Reeney about the jacket..

11:02 BBT Dan "you think Showtime is happy tonight" Reeney "no"....Dan asks what it says on his Jacket "Sunset renegade" Dan That's awesome"..Memphis that's my gang...Memphis goes on bullshitting about his jacket while Dan asks questions..

Reeeney "remember when everyone wore jogging suits...everbody had em'" Memphis says he wore one to a 80s party.

Dan tells Memphis to throw a grape in the ceiling fan.....Memphis can't do it since {he throws like a girl} Dan give it to me and "show hows its done" and he throws as bad as Memphis..

Memphis deciding if he should wear "my Reebok pumps" tomorrow...

Playing word association...Dan asks and Memphis answers.."Oprah...fat"..."ellen....gay"...."bulldog...Georgia"..."sour milk...anchor man".."ninja star....3 ninjas"......."Dan and Memphis......lame idiots" {oops that last one was mine}

11:09 BBT

Michele and April talking and April is giving Michele a shirt to wear and wants her "to try it on" she has to put her bra on......Michele telling her she'll grab her something if she makes it to where they get outfits...

Michele tries on the shirt 'it looks georgeous on you" April says Ollie "heck ya" April "it looks very very good"

Michele "that shirt is so pretty"......

Dan walks in...but heads to his 60s room...to put on his re St Mary's shirt

11:18 BBt "America's gonna think I wear the same clothes" Memphis tells Reeney and Keesha in the kitchen..."no shit" Keesha says as she agrees she wears the same thing over....

Memphis "i don't think they don't gives us a bleder" ...Reeney flips saying she didn't get two things she ask for wash clth and a towel....

Reeney is left behind to eat....Memphis come back...Reeney talking about "foie gras" is good..Keesha comes back saying "what are you making" and Memphis says he's making them a "snack"

Memphis goes on about Celery and serrano pepper drink he makes after Keesha says celery makes you lose weight..

Reeney being really bitchy to Memphis saying "I'm the food police" when she says to Memphis to wash the celery...

Keesha saying "I'm getting fat" Dan "I've had enough of that...you are starting to sound like Monica....all girls are crazy" Keesha does she say that too......

reeney "big day tomorrow" Memphis" mmm hmmm"

memphis "has anyone checked jerry's pulse"..Keesha "what a brat" and Keesha tells reeney Memphis said "what if Jerry dies in here"

Reeney "do you think a lot of 75 year olds watch this show?....they probably do"

Reeney says her 82 year old aunt and "her husband" watch...Dan says his "two grandmothers" watch..

11:28 BBT...they are eating talking about Survivor and "moonshine"..Memphis says "a couple buddies"...Reeney "you should" because he's from Tenn or KY...

11:39 BBT

Reeney getting annoyed by an immature Dan constatntly immitaing her...telling him "i will pull your pants down"...he says "I don't have under gaurments on"..{yes he said undergaurments}...Dan saying "that's where I "draw the line" "public nudity" as he clutches his shorts......

Dan is whispering to Keesha...{didnt hear} but Keesha is making fun of michele's annoying voice...{wait til she hears hers on tape}.....

Talking about the HOH tomorrow..Reeney "it could be an endurance one" "are you ready" Dan asks Keesha she screeches "bring it on"...saying "that's what I want to hear"....Reeney asking about Michele's alliance.....inaudible lipping..Keesha "nothing surpises me anymore"........

Michele comes in.....and Reeney talk all fake to her.....asking about fish food...

11:49 BBT In the bedroom April says Michele "will never put you up" for everything she's done for her this past week.."she'll carry you with her"...talking about "don't blame her for voting against me though" and Ollie too but says he will not vote against her at all........April trying to be brave about her impending eviction saying ...Reeney comes in says goodnight...saying "she's going to bed".....Jerry who's up for the first line in awhile...

11:53 BBT Back in the Kitchen....Michele. and Keesha talking while Reeney..kisses everyone goodnight......Michele making an omelette...while Keesha sits siliently.."my eggs are my comfort food" and loopy talks......talking about missing parents and friends.."I miss people who know me"..Michele says....

Archived