August 13 & 14 - Live Feed Updates

10:42 BBT

Michele up kissing ass err Talking to Reeney in the HOH just talking about her perfume...

In kitchen Dan listening to April fawning over her new clothes..Dan asks a if she likes "it all"...

Up in HOH Reeney asks if she knows if anybody "wants to vote me out"..Michele says NO "I'm by myself" and she tells her "Jessie" wanted to put her up...

Reeney "who do you think is the biggest threat in the game" and says are you ready to answer the hard questions....she says...April is a "twosome"...and Reeney says its a "threesome" with Jerry...

Reeney "I like you Michele...I do" "always have" saying "you know you're a tough competitor" but still loves you....Reeney saking if she would swear on the bible, parents and to not put Reeney up..

Michele says she would put up who she would but is guessing since she doesn't know for sure..

Reeney says "jerry put me up" when Michele asks who she'll put up........Michele telling her "I voted for you to be HOH" from the first week...

Reeney says she told people "don't go there" because she likes her..Michele reaffirms she would not put her up and will swear "on the most important people life"..Reeney says "if its you and I at the end I want you to win the money"......."but if you snake me"..telling her "i was heartfelt" when you lost "that Hawaiin vacation"

Reeney "a person is going to judge you how you play the game" saying "I'm gonna do what I want to do".....

Reeney "i don't care if people have mentioned your name" saying she stops then in their tracks...saying "i'm a straight shooter" ...

Reeney "the person who wins this game will be the person who played the hardest".."you have to play hard" ..Reeney saying nobody "should feel safe"...Michele just agreeing...

Reeney "I'm playing the fucking game" when she says people called er "a floter" "i really don't care what they say".."as far as I'm concerned I already won"...."you know I'm no dummy"

Reeney going over the "jury house" is very important....

Michele talking about "respect" and the "person who played well" michele says Lobra "won't vote for me" and should respect her for getting her out.......Michele at this point there is "nobody who's going to be happy"

Reeney starnge about the HOH and walked in this room "at looked at your mother and your father"..I believe that 'Its all there" from their looks on there faces...and could "possibly win the game" and say it alright..

Michele saying she's here "fo a lot of reason"

Reeney "I can see what's going on" with all the guys and Keesha even though she's a good friend and reafrims taking Michele to the end..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:58 BBT

reeney says "someone through your name out there" Michele wants to know......Reeney says "come on" I need to play the game..

Reeney "if you sell me out I won't forget it" "i like you Michele"

{reeney sounds saused}

Michele saying "i like you too" Reeney says shes Michele will be a great mother talking about her parents again saying "you make them so proud"

11:01 BBT FOTH

Reeney "if your playing me or not..more power to you" Michele says no and kiss and hug..Michele wants her to show make chicken..

Reeney "i enjoy talking to you" she tells Michele and Michele tells her the same..

Reeney "what's your take on Memphis" Michele saying she doesn't know but "seems like a cool guy".."I really don't know much"..saying she never really talked to "him like that"...saying she was mostly friends through "jessie"..Feeds and BBad cut off

Aprila and Ollie in Sauna giving each other pep talk "to keep winning" Ollie saying Reeney said "its a dirty game"

Back in HOH "I would probably have to vote April out" since her and Ollie are close....Reeney asks are you suppose to have people "promise" you.....Reeney says you should do something "where you don't have to get people's word"

Reeny saying "i really want April out"...saying she feels she will come after you if she's HOH saying when Michele asks......Reeney "she's unstoppable"

Reeney saying "someone's got to do it" about April...Michele saying that why she got Libra out.......

Reeney says "i don't want to hear so and so" saying "i have my reason to put April up" ..anywat "that what it is" saying to Michele "I just want to get your take on things"

Reeney "I'm gonna go with my gut"

Reeney continues her compliments to Michele

11:11 BBT

Reeney saying "its a game" but "things start to get really real" when numbers start to dwindle and says "I know who I don't want to win"

reeney "good guys finish last...so I have to start getting mean in this game" Michele heads downstairs.to get chicken...

11:12 BBT Keesha and April having a fake talk April saying she needs to go to Reeney and kiss ass err "apologize" for stealing "her monent" with her clothes...

April leaves while Keesha unpacks...

April does her fake apology "" Reeney "don't worry ..I enjoyed it"

Keesha "you have a buzz" to Reeney who's in the 60s room Keesha saying her clothes are "nice" and Keesha says "they're gorgeous"..wonders the cost...

11:17 BBT "we have an hour left" to eat....

Dan comes in Reeney says "what up dude" he tells he "what up homey" Reeney hugging him "Dan the man"

April tells Michele she needs to talk to her "for a second" Michele guesses" and April says not to...

Reeney just talking to Dan about him "moveing in"...Dan asks if Keesha was "going upstairs" Keesha says "No" and Reeney "not all all" and says she'll go up there...

Memphis comes in and out...saying he's going to find something to eat..

Dan asking about her favorite pictures......

Dan asking if he answered OK his questions from JC Reeney "Oh ya"....Reeney "Keesha's selling me out" joking..kissing her to as she goes to DR and syas "you and I to the end" Dan just looks..

Dan saying "she was just rubbing on me" ..Memphis back talking baout Reeney being Drunk.....

Memphis pick at his "cold sore" and talking about his "shower outside" when Dan asks..Dan "its more peaceful" now that Libra's gone..talking about "the presence" being gone....

Memphis worried"there's not a lot of chicken" .....Dan saying "I never thought I get so excited for food"

They are just talking about the "very full day"...Keesha saying she's "mentally exhausted".....talking about Libra and what's she's doing saying she's probably going to bed because of the "Early Show" {don't know the interview is done that night}

Keesha says its bad "being the third person in"..Memphis saying he doesn't care saying when its over the game "is the last thing" he'll talk about..Keesha agrees..

Talk about what the food comp will be...Memphis "I have a slop pass"..Dan saying "there's something good" coming up...Dan talks about the grill.....l.Keesha wants a "shopping spree" memphis the balck cloud says he doubts they won't leave the house until the final 4...talking about Aprils clothes...

11:31 BBT

A drunk Reeney comes in and Michele comes in for the chicken strip recipe..

Michele returns to Kitchen...

They resume talking about Libra's exit....

In the kitchen Michele Jerry and April prepare some food for the 12:00 pigfest......

Ollie asks what Jerry was making he offer's Ollie "a cheeseburger" Olie says he'll have the chicken...

In the 60s Room "memphis "I promise you" April will not win the POV...they head to kitchen....and Keesha "i'm all alone in my room now...yeah!"

Dan in SR with Reeney talking about Jerry asking Reeney if he answered JC question alright..saying "let it go" and that he's moved on about Jerry...

Everyone excpet Keesha cooking or helping to cook or pretending to help in the kitchen...

11:42 Reeney up in her HOH looking at pictures..kinda stagering...ashe put a pic up to the camera "my mother".........

Downstairs the feast prep continues......

Keesha heads outside to talk to Memphsi him saying "what a hell of a day" talking about the stress...and emotions of the day..."an emotional rollercoaster" Memphis says..

Memphis "I can't have her here" talking about April going up..tells her to tell Reeney thhat he'll play the POV "to get her the fuck out" and Keesha tells him that Reeney was upset he didn't play last week to win and get her off the block...

Memphis says says he should have went for the same thing..Keesha says "you don'y know" during the comps.....talking it will be quieter since no one is confrontational {cept yourself}..Memphis talking like April and Ollie will be on the block saying "you never know" how they will act...

Ollie gives the 13 minute warning

Memphis telling Keesha "we have to win HOH" for us "to get to the end"....later on its either "leave or win"

Keesha saying "we all did good this week"...Memphis saying "don't trust Dan" and asks if he had a deal..Memphis says no...saying its not trust that "he's wierd"...Memphis "its better for us" that we "shouldn't make a deal"....Memphis says "this point in the game" you make an alliance..someone will break it up...Keesha "i don't havean allinace with anyone"...saying she just trust a couple people in the house....Memphis its gonna get "fucking trick" and with April gone "its gonna get wierd" and thinks Ollie and Jerry won't know "what to fucking do"..Keesha saying Olie has been carried through by April

Keesha Jerry is "irritating me"...Memphis says he's irritaying everyone.......Memphis "he's gonna go soon"....Once April goes" "I can't have him" here....saying he'll be the next Libra at "some point" "lets just get him the fuck out of here"

talking about where "ollie and Jerry" are gonna fall after April leaves.."its my only issue"..Memphis saying they have to put up them up the next week....Memphis saying "i hate to say it" ...... talking about luck and somone has "to go" from them..down the road..

11:58 BBT

Eating is beginning to start...

Archived