Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true, UVP. If Dick or Dani had been up against anyone else in F2 they would have both been 2nd place. You must admit Dani won more comps but she moped around so much and that turned Sequestered Ones against her. I couldn't believe that little Jameka voted Dani over Dick...wasn't she the one who called Dani's grandmother a whore? Well, that's Christian forgiveness, I suppose. I wish EDs mom had gotten all the money!!!

I know we all presume Ollie will vote against Dan, mainly because of April

But then again perhaps he won't and who knows maybe April will also,

Simply for Best game play, now that they've had time to cool down and

it's like sports playoff scenario wouldn't you rather say

you got beat by the best instead of the runner up?

Example: "I got booted by Dr.Will" or "I got booted by Cowboy"

agree, northeast. Too many times over the years, I've been surprised by final votes. We try to figure out who's going to vote with emotions and who will vote according to gameplay but the fact is, we won't know until they vote. We may get a better idea during the roundtable though.

You must admit Dani won more comps but she moped around so much and that turned Sequestered Ones against her

They probably also knew if they gave the $$ to Dani, Dick would not have seen a penny and Dani would not have won but for Dick - it was a weird situation. Terrific family, the Dani-Dicks.

I hope Ollie stays true to form and tells the F2 they can S*** H** D***, he's not voting. The jurist appearance I look most forward to is April. It will be her moment to display that unparalleled beauty to the world in the hopes that some producer will take a shine to her. But for her do with Ollie, who knows, it might have happened. Michelle will no doubt have a lot to say, as well; her being so loquacious and all.

I will watch the final if Jerry makes it to F2. That I have to see. Otherwise, no.

Example: "I got booted by Dr.Will" or "I got booted by Cowboy"

of three left i dont see a cowboy in the mist

all three did things to insure they are still in the game

i dont see one of the three gameplay as being far ahead of the rest

cowboy vs drew it was clear drew was the better player

jmho

dan pov stunt

may or maynt cost him bb

the way i look at it is 3-3

michelle the last vote to decide who wins bb

julie call michelle up ..........

jmho

7-0 maybe in the works

jmho

it seem like all in jh was pulling for jerry

it would been interesting because keesha was only one pushing for dan

jmho

everyone in the jh was saying they didnt want jerry to come next

jmho

I hope they vote strategically. Jerry thinks Dan and Memphis is even!?!?!! Dan thru a pov to Memphis twice pretty much, protected him on all HOH's, picked him to be in final two, won three Hoh's.. and memphis won none, and manipulated everybody even michelle and keesha.. sorry but memphis sucks compared to dan.

Dan better win.

:].

IMO what it comes down to is the mastermind of the whole plan and the reliable sidekick who helped sell the plan and put his faith in the mastermind. It might work to Dan's advantage, but Memphis might also be able to shift blame to Dan and say some of the things he did that might have ticked off the jury came from Dan.

However, Dan has tried to keep a good read on people and I think he'll have the advantage when they get to talk with the jury so long as the jury doesn't get dead set to not let Dan win

i was thinking 4-3 orginally

but from april question it seem she view memphis as a floater

so i am leaning towards 7-0 or at worst 6-1 with jerry being lone vote

subject to change after i hear jury question

jmho

Well, from the last interview with Gretchen Massey on House calls, it was pretty evident that Keesha knew Dan was involved in her eviction. I think she has already put two and two together with all their minds that they as a team worked them. I think she will base her vote on game play. I am also thinking that Renny and Libra and possibly Michelle will vote that way as well. Dan has out played them all. It will definately come down to answers to questions and their speeches.

another thing is that as their heads cool off, a lot of the jurors might feel like they can prove how "dignified" and "mature" they are by voting game play (IMO it's happened to other petty jurors in the past). The jury questions should be interesting, but I think Dan definately has the advantage as he's probably already had in mind how to smooth things over with the angry jurors.

Dan thru a pov to Memphis twice pretty much, protected him on all HOH\'s, picked him to be in final two, won three Hoh\'s.. and memphis won none, and manipulated everybody even michelle and keesha..

I too have somewhat of the same feelings Goingtobe, and also hope the pettiness in the jury passes and they look at game play and strategy!!

If so...Dan should win. Memphis, though at all times had his mind in the game, I don\'t feel took the risks that Dan did to get the alliance to F2...

poll added

jmho

Archived