Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably needs that stipend more. Maybe looking at the show/feeds she may actually be embarassed at being a little too drunk. Although she holds it better than most, she just can't stop drinking until it's all gone. Not a good sign. I always thought people who say themselves really sloshed might reconsider losing controll that way!

But, Len, she won't see the feeds until after the show, right?............I wasn't a Mich fan, but I hope it was the stress of the show that just got her on the alcohol train...........I know some really normal people who just cannot handle certain stress but are perfectly fine, once they're over it.

I sincerely hope this was the stress of the game for her. Michelle has many interesting qualities. She just hung with the wrong group. Especially Jessie. She knew Jessie only could love Jessie, but she was playing Jessie's game instead of her own. I was blessed when alcohol is concerned. After college, when I would party on weekends, I started getting really bad hangovers. You might say my French Huguenot ancestry won out of my Irishness!!! When I want to get a buzz nowdays (for the past 25 years) I swim five miles without stopping and feel so much better than any drug/drink could ever make me!!! If Michelle was my sister, I'd throw her butt in a pool every morning!!! And get all that long kinky hair CUT. At a certain age, most women need to get their hair bobbed...IMO!!!

lol, Len............kind of sad, now that many of the new sports, include alcohol...........more entertainment than physical.........wasn't Mich into female boxing?

Not like the old days, when to be into sports, you had to be physically fit.............oh, yes, and steroids??? WTH? They made a big deal of the old time players drinking.........when they did, it was after hours.

I'm thinking either they're filling her up..............or she's walked (lol)

Never...and miss out on her last three minutes of fame. I so doubt it.

Libra is still there too for the same reasons and so is April.

HOllie is too stupid to think about walking...he'll need guidance from his housemates on that one.

None of them, would ever leave the Jury house, they need the money too darn bad, out of any of them that prolly are ok financialy is Jerry and Renny, the others are still young and have not carved out their way yet. Michelle is never gonna let Libra forget about what she took from her, wish I could be a fly on the wall, and I do think renny will be able to tell them the crap that has been going on in there, unfortunately Keesha will be joining, cause I have a feeling Jerry is not gonna go out soooo easily, and Memphis, the pig is gonna toss her, that is what I think, so it should be interesteing when we do get ot see it.

I am whith you UPV, the way Grodner just fills in the show with past stuff is ridiculous and she has been takin this show down, down down since she took over, I wish her ass would get the axe.

They are being paid to be on vacation. Michelle works in real estate. Do the math on that one.

Maybe they get along better since none of them have any chance of winning anymore. I wonder. Hopefully, it's a large house and they don't have to be together 24/7.

Re: Michelle. Didn't she recently (before departing BB house) talk about moving back in with her mom...That's a euphemism for saying, "I couldn't pay my rent and got evicted." Not judging her, not in this economic slump we're in!

we get our first glimpse of the bitter jury tonight

jmho

libra was happy to see april and michelle get evicted

whoever aprils tell michelle and ollie to vote in the end

they will listen to her

jmho

yep totally so them 4 already control votes

jmho

I hate when they go into the jury house and get all high almighty...people if you decide to go on a reality tv show don't plan to make friends. When your time is up its up...game over!!! The jury house is so you can take the time to unwind and reflect and realize it was a game you got played or played!!! End of story...

Michelle and April acted like a bunch of sore losers!! You aren't in High School anymore its not a popularity contest its just a game....You lost and now you are done...Vote for the best player, wheather it was the couch potatoe, comeback kid, the snake or mr. statagizer...just vote fairly...above your own ego's....

Judging by the attitude in the house Keesha would not get April, or Michelle's vote. Maybe she could get Ollies and Libra's....

Memphis, Dan and Keesha have a good shot against each other....

Oh well that is just my stressed out opinion,..... :2thumbsup:

Who ever wins the final HoH... has to take Dan, to guarantee themselves the $500,000. After watching the jury house... Dan has noooo shot at winning.

OK I am not mad at Dan anymore...watching April made me realize how much I wanted those people out!...AND it was even better, because Michelle and Ollie got played!!! Libra must be loving this! P.S. I told you the jury house would be like another vacation...where was she...lounging by the pool. The only thing missing was the magarita..

I know Michelle is just kicking herself.

I had to put this post in this topic too!

april ollie michelle with jerry controls the vote

he has a slim shot versus keesha

i do think aprils hates her more then dan

but that pov stunt as many say was a good game move lmao

was one of worst blunders in bb history

jmho

After watching the jury house... Dan has noooo shot at winning.

It's bizarro world in the house...how many times have jurors said they won't give someone the money then award them anyway. I think it's anyone's game but Skreesha because I do think the females would prefer to see anyone win over her.

Archived