Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think no one voting for Memphis means he's not liked... just that Dan played a better game. imo

from tonight show keesha was the most bitter

libra least personnel

dumbest question renny memphis what you done for me

jmho

Does anyone have any idea what Jerry was referring to when he said his vote was based on the kindness that he received from the person he voted for (now we know to be Dan) cause when he made that comment I thought for sure he was going to be the only vote for Memphis, since he hung out with him the last couple weeks.

I thought so too CeCiMom. It didn't make sense to me.

Only thing I can think of is Jerry and Dan's friendship earlier in the game... :confused:

LenRay posted somewhere in a Gretchen post interview that it was because Dan said goodnight to him. Jerry also said that he didn't win AC because he fan base was in the part of Texas that was affected by the storms.

If anyone has any links to any of these interviews start posting please.

I think that Dan was nice to him, the rest of them use to say stuff to him and make cracks, and Memphis even tho he made a deal with Jerry, he did not keep it, and Dan really never said anything to Jerry after he called him Judas , I think that it is good Jerry did not vote for that scum Memphis, and even tho 50 grand is a lot of money, it really isn't it will go sooo fast because Memphis will blow it, he's lazy as we all well know,lol

I agree Fatcat. I think Dan was the most real/genuine person to Jerry than any of the other house guests... even if they don't turn out to be friends. I was just curious as to how it came to be.

I'm glad Jerry gave his vote to Dan because I think once Jerry found out what really was going on in the house... he would have regretted any other decision.

I think Jerry will be happy with his decision about voting for Dan once Jerry learns about the whole season & what went on. Dan was fairly respectful about Jerry in his DR sessions, and even with the Judas stuff, Dan never made it personal. I feel a little bad for Jerry when he finds out just how much most of his housemates disliked him.

yep, to give your vote to memphis and then watch the show?? and see all the really shitty things Memphis said about the old guy?? I think Memphis has no basic respect, and Dan does, they are worls apart, Dan and Memphis, and Dan should think his lucky stars that he is who he is, although I do not feel one bit sorry for memphis, he made his bed,lol

Yes, thos young uns (lol) were not nice to ol Jerr, and I also think Jerry said some stuff just trying to fit in, but it ain't cool when grandpa is tryin to be hip, it backfired on him. Yes I will feel bad when he hears some of what was said.

I wonder who got to tell Jerry that his nasty behavior was shown on the feeds. :) He seems to think he played such a good game & it was other people who were arrogant, nasty or disrespectful. He's certainly in for a rude awakening, as well as most of the jury regarding the all-seeing feeds. I don't like Jerry, but I do feel bad for him because I'm want to believe he's a different person outside of the game.

Jerry made the comment that Dan was the "only one in 50 days that would come into his room everynight and say 'Good Night Jerry' and that made it easier for him to get through the days". I find that ironic considering all of the horrid things that Jerry said about Dan. Jerry had also told Keesha she had been the nicest to him in the house and that he appreciated it. But again Jerry had the most vile things to say about her... Can you imagine the things Jerry would say about someone if the were not nice to him, if that is the way he talks about those who do show him kindness?

I am sure the good ol folks in Magnolia Texas (hi guys and gals!) will let him know exactally what they think. He states that he is a different guy outside the house YET he made comments to make me believe that he is the exact same sexist pig that he portrayed himself to be in the house...

I thought the entire thing was not done well at all. First of all, they spent an entire season making Jerry out to be the wonderful grand dad to viewers and then do a shallow sabotage of him in a quick clip that in no way defined how bad he really was. Very strange. Then, they bring on Bitter Brian who proceeded to put down Michelle and Ollie and totally leave out others who (including himself) made fools of themselves on the show. All of a sudden, Brian's opinion mattered? Jessie's? They never mentioned April and Ollie and their alleged romps - ????

I know that some of you love Renny. I voted for Renny for AC, myself. But....Renny is weird and goes on and on and on and says pretty much nothing. Seeing some of the older clips made me realize what a nutjob the woman is. She is sooooooooo loud and verges on being obnoxious.

Keesha....I swear to you, if I had to listen to that awful voice for long, it would drive me crazy. All the other HG's should receive combat pay for putting up with her screechy, high-pitched wail.

I am glad that Dan won. Memphis is ok and I liked him ok but the man just does not know how to express himself and I honestly feel that someone better qualified should have been in his place. It would have made for a much more interesting show.

What was funny in Brian's speech (which seemed to just drone on and on....) was when he called out April and Michelle for commenting on Keehsa weight gain (when they were shown in the jury house)...Michelle had this confused look on her face like she was innocent of saying anything...

I firmly believe Michelle has no concept or control over what spews out of her mouth...and has zero recall of it too. She'll be in for a real surprise when she sees herself on youtube vids!

well in her (michelles) interview with Gretchen she said the stupidest thing, she said what are words? words can't hurt you, wha? Sorry, but verbal abuse which is what some of her words border on I consider hurtful. She said she regrets nothing she said and she will continue to throw words out there, and that if she it going after you verbally noone is safe. Wow, the girl has sooo much class.

Also I thought it was weird to have asked Brian about anything he was the first one out, he did nothing really and who is he to judge, and if he was judging then he shoulda mentioned all of them, Dan and Memphis included,hello.

When Jerry said one of them had been kind to him I immediately thought about the night Jerry and Dan had the long talk in the living room about his time in Korea. Dan appeared to be interested in what he had to say and asked him questions about his experiences. I don't know if that's what he was talking about but it might be. :)

I loved having Brian and his take on things. He has from the day he left been very involved with Big Brother with lots of interviews.

Brian has been on the inside and then on the outside he watched the feeds and followed the show. I really enjoyed having Brian and Steven give their take on the HG>

This was the first time I have seen them ask or even care to ask any one who was evicted first to participate that much, that is all I am sayin, I never said I disliked brian or stephan, or anything like that, I just think if he is going to judge Ollies tantrum and the girls catiness then he should address all of the BS that went down, it was not just those that he mentioned who were involved in stuff, seriously, I think he is a very likable guy, and personally if he woulda stayed in the house he most definately would have beat Dan out, lets see ,every single person who has been evicted 1st has been on the inside and then on the outside, so that gives Brian no special qualities to be the one to call people out.

Archived