Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

bitter april

craziest question jerry

least personnel i couldnt really pick one so i said michelle :lol:

jmho

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bitter: Keesha- I bet she'll still feel bitter towards memphis, maybe even towards dan at this part though I still think he will get her vote.

Crazy question: renny

least personal: libra- she's had the most time to settle down and think about things, and never really had a great relationship with Memphis or Dan to feel bitter about.

Bitter - April - Memphis won the Million dollar car & Dan voted out her lover.

Crazy Question- Keesha - I think she's already figured out the Renegade alliance and will have fun with the question.

Non personal - Libra - She's been out long enough to accept and analyze the true game play.

Bitter - Crapril, because she's . . . eh . . . er . . . The Most Beautiful Girl in Big Brother . . . . . History . . . . And she's damn po'd she didn't win it all just based on the swimsuit portion of the contest!

Crazy - Renny just because she is! It'd be great if she votes while wearing her Groucho glasses!

Non-personal - Libra, because I think she wants to prove to ImIn that she's not crazy!

Bitter-keesha

Crazy-Renny

Non Personal-Libra

It's obvious that Dan is going to win this year.. I think memphis lost any chance of winning when he evicted keesha... But it will kinda be a toss up. I think michelle and Libra are the 2 swing votes. I don't know how michelle stands with memphis or dan. And libra never really had anything personal with dan or memphis. So here is how i think the votes will go

April-Memphis

Ollie-Memphis

Jerry-Memphis

Keesha-Dan

Renny-Dan

Libra-Dan

Michelle-Dan

April and Ollie are going to be irritating as hell, all personal the whole time. Oh well, they lost :].

I think libra will be a key vote if it comes down to it, she didn't get screwed by Dan or Ollie, so it will be interesting.

I hope an wins.

:].

no updates as to what the jury ask

jmho

I think the jury is just a bit vindictive and wanted Dan to squirm for the next few days before they vote for him.

My predictions:

Jerry = Memphis

Keesha = Dan

Renny = Dan

Ollie = Dan (This is the one I really have no idea about so, I'm just going to assume he votes the same as April.)

Michelle = Dan

April = Dan

Libra = Dan

What I put in the prediction challenge but hey who really knows.....

My predictions:

Jerry = Memphis

Keesha = Dan

Renny = Dan

Ollie = Memphis

Michelle = Dan

April = Dan

Libra = Dan

5/2 Dan wins

i am hearing that keesha and jerry were the most bitter and more towards memphis

and april and ollie the least

jmho

uvp, if you don't mind me asking, where did you hear that from? I guess knowing he didn't look her in the eyes and talked about it was a business arrangement, I can see a little anger coming from that. Sometimes, he comes off like a pompus ass IMHO.

Plus, considering that its still fresh in their minds that it happened this week, I can understand that. The others had at least a week, or more to let it sink in. I still maintain that if they had picked Keesha to F3 the results would still be the same with Dan and Memhis as F2, but a happier more understanding Keesha at the jury house. This may have been a big bullet Memphis took. However, I am still hoping that Dan wins the $500k.

jmho

I read in other feeds elsewhere (may be here too) Keesha told Dan during interview, "No way am I voting for Memphis." Also, Jerry really raked Memphis over the coals...Jerry doesn't like that anyone every plays Jerry, Mr. Know It All! Probably that poor Korean girl Jerry had to pay during Korean Conflict could have been had for a quarter instead of $20!! Now that's twice Jerry has been gyped!!!

7-0

jmho

Archived