Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

Dumb question.

What exactly do the jury members get to see of the show after they have been evicted from the house?

Do they only get to see the edited CBS 1 hour version of the show minus diary rooms sessions? Do they have access to more than the network CBS show, as in feeds?

Do they have to base their vote on what happened prior to their eviction and see none of the show,and what goes on after they leave?

Hence basing their vote on what they observed prior to their eviction,and what subsquint HG tell them as they arrive in the sequester house?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a/o/m vote will be same

i think libra will follow suit also

jmho

No, Slimcruz, you are not bad. You are right on re: Michelle. If Dan gets to SH next maybe he can enlighten the others the art of Hiding Booze from Michelle! Do they get unlimited amnts of booze, food, can they have food delivered to SH?

michelle said in an interview that she can't wait to get to tell libra that she's an idiot for not taking the letter or the $1000 dollars. Sounds like she's still bitter over hawaii. I wish she would get over it. If Libra took that trip from anyone else she wouldn't be complaining. But that's old news, anyway I feel bad for Libra because she's in there with April, Ollie, and Michelle, all whom really don't like her.

Dan is the only hope for Keesha, Memphis or Renny if they make it.. I think he's the only one who can put on a convincing arguementin their favor.. Peepaw will have no effect if he goes.. All he will do is complain.. Michelle is the only one who will absorb his bitch fest..

Memphis might be able to talk some sense into Libra, Ollie but not April and Michelle...

Wouldn't it be great to be a bonafide "Big Brother Sequester House Psychic"...meaning you could tell BB fans EXACTLY what's going on in SH? Naturally, I would start my own site, have minimal membership fee and really be able to otherwise tell it like it really is!!!

BB producers edit the crap out of the sequester house just like they do the BB house. We have no way of knowing what the heck goes on in there! The evidence is in season's past. Look how they make you think the jury is leaning toward one HG when they end up picking the other one instead. I've never trusted the tidbits they show us from there and never will.

I think Michelle has some real issues considering how she conducted herself in the BB house. She's a loose cannon IMO. She also cannot handle the booze very well.

Yeah, they're all crazy in the BB house and then get to sequester and act like regular people. Except James BB 9 he did something weird when he got to jury--he dissed Chelsia or it was vice versa. It's a little blurry because I could care less about those two. Oh, the memories.

i really do hate grodner

i do

we use to get to see jury by at least second week that 2 hg arrives in jury house

now we get this crap to see them when 4-5 juror arrives

and bb edit the jury house to make it seem like everyone is getting along

which is never the case

jmho

Overall this has been a uneventful season and Grodner keeps ruinning the show little by little.

this has been trend since she took over

to not show jury till 4 hg arrives

i hate it

jmho

Can't you just feel the hate in SH right now without having to be subjected to it? Michelle to Libra: "You stole my trip to Hawaii you @$#%#!!" Libra: "Say what?!!!!?" Hair pulling fight ensues...hey, wait a minute, this might be fun after all!!! Meanwhile in April's rooms, the sounds of Barry White (isn't that the soul singer's name) comes drifting down the hall, "Ummmm, Love to Love You Baby..."

And now poor Renny has to go to SH for that crap!!! I hope Michelle "steals" Ollie away from April (aka "The Grand Canyon")....

Archived