Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Libra and Michelle would be a lot less annoying for a couple of hours a week; no one is fun 24/7. BB just brings out the worst in everyone.

And TK809 Libra looked a lot less stressed and was really pretty in SH. Hope Libra's family are OK! And Jerry's family too.

Keesha told Dan before she left that Dan had her vote. Did she tell Dan at the roundtable (jury questions), or did she just say before she was evicted. I think she will 99 percent vote for Dan, but do we know for sure if she said it at the jury questions.

She could have changed her mind in the sequester house.

This was at Jury questions...I believe Dan was interviewed seperately from Memphis...but she told him that last thing. Then she was separated from other HG and went to different locations until Tuesday. What ever happens will be up to Keesha.

whomever gets the win I hope it is at least 5 to 2. If the vote is 4 to 3 ....

...OH God........there will be some big swollen heads on that jury..

........"I was the deciding vote!" ... "NO! I was the deciding VOTE!!"....

.... and the biggest bragging ego will be Jerry's....

......Marching around the backyard after the show grabbing anyone that will listen to him

.."I told THEM!!! HAHAHA" ..."I, and I ALONE! controlled the jury". :glare:

Jerry was bragging alot of housecalls. I think he did get far, but some of his views on stuff I don't agree,lol Him saying Memphis is charming and Dan arrogant tell me a lot who he will be voting for.

Bitter: April....she went in the game thinking she deserved to win just by her greatness and beauty and everyone loves her!

Craziest Question: Renny....she's a funny person, she'll have a real zinger!

Least Personal: Libra....at least I feel she'll give both Dan and Memphis a chance to explain why they deserve the $$$ and will vote on who had the best game-play. She has watched several seasons of BB.

jmho :pixiedust:

i am still leaning towards 7-0 dan win

after hearing jerry being upset during q and a that memphis tried to take the money he was gonna to give his grandkids

i dont see jerry voting for memphis but i have seen worst happen eg. diane for drew

jmho

IMO people are giving Libra too much credit for not voting personally tomorrow and will vote based on gameplay..I believe she'll vote on gameplay only by default..Everyone in that house hates Libra and vice versa..so..

1. Libra will vote on personal feelings. I don't think she has that option as she's the only one in the house without some emotional attachment to any other HG. Everyone wanted her gone. She truly is friendless both on the jury/final 2 and even the prejury.

2. Libra will vote on gameplay. She has no choice but to..see explanation to # 1.

I think her vote will go to Dan. April/Ollie will vote the same probably Dan....Michele may vote for Memphis for Dan screwing over Jesse....Keesha/Reeney will vote the same.I'm leaning towards Memphis on those two...and it all comes down to Jerry..Memphis pulled Dan off the block even after he promised Jerry he wouldn't..what better way to get back by throwing his vote to Dan..

I say Dan wins in a close vote 4-3..

i never gave her such credit

because she was the first to threaten her vote after the big fight with michelle post hoh win

by saying she would never vote for michelle

jmho

I agree with uvp on this. 7-0, or 6-1 at worst. I don't see this vote as being close.

Memphis' only real move in the game was establishing multiple f2 alliances with dan, keesha and jerry nearing the end of the game. They see Memphis as coasting thru, which he did and which WAS his gameplay. Not saying that's not good play as it got him to the f2, but it's not great gameplay. They'll easily see that dan has played, and played hard, from nearly the beginning. Then again, I'm banking on them all voting on gameplay and not emotions, so we'll see.

btw, (don't know if this has been posted elsewhere) realplayer is hosting "post finale coverage" interviews again this year. I guess I'll keep the feeds for a few more days.

evicting keesha before jerry was a risk

jmho

And, the jury members still don't know that Dan has won the money for America's Player...they may not want to give Memphis the money because he won the car...(I can see this coming into play especially if they are having a hard time deciding).

Go Dan! :footballhelmet:

as predicted

but the jury question segment had me going for a minute

grodner produce a good piece i thought just maybe a/o would vote for memphis

jmho

Archived