Jury Bb 10

uvp

which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. which juror will be most bitter at Q and A?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  2. 2. which juror will ask the most craziest question?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry
  3. 3. which juror will vote the least personal in their picking of the winner?

• renny
    • libra
    • april
    • keesha
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • jerry

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good tv doesnt win bb

jmho

I don't think his PoV speech made that much of a difference. But, when he went back on his deal with Ollie... he lost Michelle, HOllie, and April. Jerry might vote for Dan over Memphis... that's about his best shot.

Keesha is golden to take the win over Dan too. Keesha's game play got respect from Libra. Jerry and Renny are a shoe-in for Keesha and M/O/A will linger with the pain of Dan's betrayal.

Dan's only shot is Memphis.

I know that the jury's usually goes one way or the other... Base their decision on game play or emotion. My view was that the majority of the jury are going to vote by emotion. I think Libra is the only one there right now that will vote and try to sway votes based on the F2's gameplay alone.

April and Ollie in the jury house.

The blonde-haired ho and the big-headed louse.

Will the lovelight there still be lit?

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a sh#t.

Rounding out the foursome in the house from hell

The world's best mom and the bimbo Michelle.

They're all there waiting for the ex-marine

To burst through the door, all lean and mean.

He'll tell them how to vote - yeah, that's the ticket.

Won't he be surprised when they shout "Jerry, stick it!"

all i know is this year wont be landslide like few years

jmho

I hope Renny tells the Jury house "Oh come on ya'll " "Its a game get over it"

I hope they look at Dan backing out of his word as good game play...but making fun of Ollie was not so wise....but I can't win so I thought it was good game play...hahah...

I have to wait and see who makes it to f2. Right now Dan and Keesha are not looking good up against others..but if it was Dan and Keesha f2...votes...April-Dan, Ollie-Keesha, Michelle-Keesha, Jerry-Keesha, Libra-Dan, Renny-Keesha and Memphis-Dan. It is a toss up with Jerry. He might play by strategic moves. JMO

IMHO

Ollie will vote for whoever April tells him to/and a bitch like April will forgive a guy (Dan) of anything before she'll vote for another female she hates (Keesha)..........so, 2 votes for Jerry/Memphis/Dan, in that order, depending on who's left. Never Keesha.

Michelle.................Jerry/Memphis/ Keesha........never Dan

Renny................Keesha/Dan/Memphis...............never Jerry

Jerry, unless he takes the trip, which would be the best move for him...............Keesha/Memphis............never Dan

Keesha, if she gets to JH...........Memphis/Dan unless she thinks she's been betrayed--then could go Jerry over both

Memphis, if he gets to JH...........Dan/Keesha.........never Jerry

Dan, if he gets to JH.................Memphis/Keesha...........never Jerry

I think Libra IS the wild card............have no idea because she really hates them all (lol)

The only thing worth having Jerry in F2 would be the questions Renny would shoot his way!!!

Did you notice when Julie showed Renny Jerry's goodbye where he said, "I'll miss your cooking!" That comic face Renny made was highlight of the show for me!

Also, I noticed when Ollie arrived in SH, Michelle jumped on Ollie like a Duck on a Junebug!!!! Maybe there will be rivalry for Ollie's male member, especially when Michelle gets her fill of booze!!!

I can't wait for april to get to come out of the jury house and when she is back at home how many people will come to her and tell that Bi*ch off..

God i can't stand her...I'd rather take a knife and stab my self in the throat than to listen to her.

wow. that jury segment was nauseating. I forgot how much i hated those 3. Good job Dan for cleaning house and getting them out. Still bitter and petty (especially Michelle and April). I'd be satisfied with no more jury updates the rest of the season. Maybe not allow them to speak at all at the finale? That'd be satisfying

So I finally saw the episode tonight, Michelle walks into the jury house and says she got backdoored?

I thought that meant, you are unable to play in the veto competition and then are nominated and evicted.

OK...watching the jury house segment really just reminded me how much I truly do not like April. I almost choked on my water when I heard her talking about how she has no respect for Keesha and how (I can't remember her exact words and I missed some due to my sputtering of water) SHE (April) has left the house with her morals, respect and some more words and that Keesha has not and now she will need to live with that. WHAT? Can someone tell me what Keesha did in the house that makes April look SOOO good. I just don't get it. To me it is the other way around, I think April should be mortified by her 'actions' in the house and I think Keesha so far has played a pretty good game. I think April is delusional.

Archived