Week 5 - Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite Houseguest?

rosebudmom

Who are your favorite houseguests?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite houseguests?

• April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who are your least favorite houseguests?

• April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jerry keeps up what he's been doing on BBAD, he's going to take Keesha's crown. Big Brother could damage the hell out of him if they air any of that, especially when viewers picked Dan as their favorite.

Call me crazy, but Libra is actually semi-likeable (okay, maybe not likeable, how about "tolerable"?) when she's in imminent danger. She knows she's going up and is pretty much content with that. While back when she was fully secure in the crazy 7 person alliance she was rather vile. Seems like April was a catalyst of sorts because both Libra and Keesha seem like they had a burden taken off them since bailing out of that alliance. Now they are in one where it's a little more secure because of the lack of power trips. That whole Memphis, Jessie, Angie, and Michelle alliance worked because they treated eachother decent and simply stuck together without all the drama and infighting. Libra probably won't last but I think Keesha will love it and regret not going over there earlier when Jessie had no problem with her and Angie coudl have had her back more than any of the other girls would.

FAVS GOING INTO THIS WEEK

Renny

Dan

MIDDLE OF THE ROAD

Keesha

Memphis

Michelle

LEAST FAVS IN ORDER

Jerry

Libra

Ollie

April

My favs are the same, Michelle dropped to bottom of my middle of the road (cant stand a women who uses the 'c' word) Jerry now in my least fav list, April and Ollie are now together as my least fav in the house. Libra moved up a notch for me.....

Favorite: Dan ( gamer but not going to be memorable )

Least: Ollie ( he's a floater, waste of space laying around waiting to get laid, no game, no personality and that bloated bowling ball head's GOT to go! )

I like Dan. I have to say i LOVED his "motivational speeches." That cracked me up.

As far as my least favorite...it changes all the time. even though I'm glad they got Jesse out, I'm not a big fan of Libra's or Keesha's either.

I guess I'm watching this season more for the game play and how the power shifts than for one particular person.

I have to say, I don't really like how Michelle thinks she's entitled to everything...

Favorites: Memphis, Renny and Dan

Least favorites: Keesha, Jerry and April

Jerry has proven he's a crotchety old ass kissing coot and has dropped on my list due to his rude behavior toward Dan and his sucking up to the hoh's week after week.

michelle is doing this one for Jessie..

I hate that kind of game play...well...except it would have been acceptable if Memphis got revenge for Angie's eviction....but that's It!! ;)

absolutely!!

:grin2:

My faves are (in no particular order): Memphis, Dan, Renny and Michelle

My least faves are (in definite order of really bad to bad): April (used to be Libra was my least fav... April took over the slot), Jerry (he is punching below the belt with Dan and he is now on my shit list), Ollie (he's replaced Jessie as "the tool" in my book), and finally Libra.

Archived