Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

Libra just complained about losing weight in the house, she should be happy she is eating like a cow and losing weight who would complain about that.

Ever notice how Libra and Keesha both eat like cows? I can't stand it when they are eating and being so loud with their mouths chomping away.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like Libra is going. Michelle telling Renny and she told Dan also that Libra told her that she was behind every eviction. Libra told Michelle that she was part of the 2 headed snake and Jessie went home and she would be coming after her.

Sounds like Libra really really wants to go to sequester. (beats changing diapers) :animated_scratchchin:

OK Libra did get blamed for something that is not true.

Michelle said it as all Libra that got Keesha to put up Angie and Jessie.

*wrong that was 100% Keesha

OK Libra did get blamed for something that is not true.

Michelle said it as all Libra that got Keesha to put up Angie and Jessie.

*wrong that was 100% Keesha

She has been lying on Libra the whole night...Saying she got the information from Libra for everything...I figure she wants to make sure no one tries to save Libra by twisting things she heard from April, Ollie, and Jerry in the HOH room last night saying Libra told it to her face..Libra said..and Libra didnt say anything because she didnt want to throw anyone under the bus..she told Manchelle honestly she understood where Michelle is coming from because if the shoe was on the other foot she would put up Manchelle because Manchelle was after her..She voted Jessie out because he made it clear he was coming after Libra, but she was aproach and Libra would not give names.

Just as Libra has been two-facing as well. Really no difference.

And yeah I feel it is ok for me to bash Libra for her personal ways. She put herself in the limelight...so time to bring out the pain

Like I said a few times...all this whining she does and talking about kids. It IS part of the game because this is a social gam and that will affect her

-Kyo

Just as Libra has been two-facing as well. Really no difference.

Libra has been true to her alliance...Except for last week when she realize she was getting thrown under the bus, she turned on April...

Keesha and I like Keesha went after Angie for personal reasons...with Angie out of the way she could be close to Memphis.

Keesha wanted Jessie evicted so she would not loose Memphis so she went campagning for Memphis and stating that Jessie was coming after them... She knew Jessie was coming after her, but this gave her reason to jump sides and rally to save Memphis. She was hoping that if April kept seeing her with Memphis last week before the fight that she can create an argument to get out of that alliance and allign herself with Memphis.

And yeah I feel it is ok for me to bash Libra for her personal ways. She put herself in the limelight...so time to bring out the pain

OK There have been alot of people bashing Keesha and Libra for personal reasons.. They are all in the limelight because of BB... I dont think anyone is camera shy.

Like I said a few times...all this whining she does and talking about kids. It IS part of the game because this is a social gam and that will affect her

And she has been criticize for her not mention her kids enough...

They are both equally wrong it is just no matter what Keesha is going to come off squeaky clean because no one has called her on he crap... and they dont care because they want Libra out of the house.

I'd Looooooove to see Libra stay and Keeshas punk ass out. She can't quit looking in the mirror or camera for at least 5 seconds whenever she talks to someone, she irks me beyond belief. I can careless about anyones personal life that's not what i'm watching. What I am watching is them on TV and if Jerry can remember to put in his dentures Keesha should be able to put her tooth in. They all suck ass but Keesha and Ollie take the cake

Wow! Been out of town and busy with the hubby. I missed the Thursday show and finally got to pop in tonight and see whats up....Libra and Keesha is up! Can't wait to see how things go.

:pixiedust:

I'm thrilled that Libra and Keesha are nominated. But Michelle IS going to put Dan up if either Keesha or Libra get POV. But I would be glad to see Libra gone. Then Keesha wouldn't be able to hide behind Libra anymore.

I have a feeling that i will come on morty's tomorrow and it will say "Libra Wins POV" or "Keesha wins POV".. I hope that's what happens. But if Libra or Keesha were smart, they would offer her to be a part of their alliance, that $1000 gold bar Libra has, and 2 week safety if she puts April on the block. Libra has been smart thus far maybe she will think of this

She would probably give up the $1000. but I don't think that it works into what Michelle has set up. She wants Libra out of the game and so do all the other Houseguests.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name