Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keesha and Renny in their bedroom talking about how they can't stand Libra, K says she's following her around, R is trying to avoid her

Yep how the tides have change! Since they think they found out America doesnt like Libra here it comes... I for 1 like Libra. April and Michelle thinks everyone loves them... When is there going to be a luxury comp...

Don't be a "poppinjay" or a "blooter."

had to look them both up...whew! Thankfully I'm not either of them...I'm above that ...

btw....is it happy hour yet? :food-smiley-005:

;)

:grin3:

You know, I really like Libra, and I think it is unfair that everyone has such negative opinion of her.

Me too! She has too much mouth but dont they all. She just take the wrap for everything. I am a Libra supporter now! I hope she gets through this. I felt sorry for her today when I heard that no one cheered for her today when she was up in the competition. Personally I think that was wrong. JMO She is on the block and now she thinks no one likes her... When all she did was just play the game! Too me this is personal...Because she isnt that bad We all curse and everyone is talking crap about each other... She stuck with Keesha and April until she realize April was going to throw her under the bus..and all awhile in different rooms they were talking crap about her instead of saying it to her face... Everywhere she turned around, Jessie was hollering B*tch at her....and Michelle called her skank etc...just because she didnt take some stupid letters and took the trip...

Sparklet, you were always a Libra supporter...come on, admit it!! LOL.

No I wasnt, I really didnt know who I was pullling for... I liked her..and hope she made it far because she was smart and I liked her game play.. But I liked everyone except for Ollie... Really couldnt see who would win and I like all the manipulations in the game... After last night I was pulling for Memphis.. I was really enthuse with his game.. I didnt think Libra would make it far...because of her mouth...but now I hope she can prove everyone wrong...I might be betting on the wrong horse...But today...I really feel bad for her

Thank you... I need that...Again Ginger!!! I should not take this game personal!!! Bring me back!! :lol:

I just felt really bad for her today because she does have people that like her and they are all probably rubbing it in her face that America doesnt like her... Game wise she needs to get her game face back on she can do it! She hasnt been coming in second in all these comps for nothing... I still think Memphis is the one to beat...He is a sly one and if he gets to final 2...He deserves the win... If Memphis can pulled it off this week and keep his alliance safe...He has my vote hands down..

Anyone can be good looking when they're made up. Anyone.

I don't find Libra attractive at all. Especially when she's mad. She looks like Patrick Ewing's bastard child when she gets mad.

Dang Keesha is such a backstabbing B****. I seriously hope Libra wins the POV and then Keesha will be all up on her ass. And Renny too. I used to like Renny but i don't like her as much because she's a backstabber. And I know it's part of the game but Libra is taking the fault for everything. She needs to get her head together. I hope it's a twist this week.

Libra brought this upon herself. I wouldn't call it bias as much as her mouth getting her into major trouble.

She is the same as all those other broads. and wayy better than Michelle. If Libra would have thrown the same fit you all would have crusified her. ya'll have such a double standard.. i read that some one compared her to Jameka.. Jameka was like the nicest person in that house and she still got a bad rap!

I think Libra has brought public opinion of her on herself. From what I've seen she is bossy and tries to act like she is in charge of the game and the house. She was sworn on her kids numerous times and even while she knew she was not telling the truth. I've re-watched video over and over again to make sure I was not assuming things. If she did not want any negative opinion of herself she should not have told so much about herself on TV and to the other HG.

I think the only other person who is as bad as her is Keesha and I don't know who I dislike more at this point.

Everything Libra gets she brought on herself. She is by far the loudest and caused the most drama in the house and it is catching up with her.

She brought some of it...but she didnt bring all of this...This is just pure hatred! All she is doing is trying to survive the game...It is not her fault everyone looked up to her to figure out what to do the first 2 weeks...And everyone talks crap about each other...She said she would not put her kids in the game ...But if you are going to lie, then you have to do what you have to do to get further in the game....

She brought some of it...but she didnt bring all of this...

Very true. She didn't nominate Angie or refuse to use the veto on Angie, but she's now being blamed for Angie's eviction. Although she may have been the most vocal about getting Brian evicted, she surely had help. Libra didn't nominate Jessie as a pawn, knowing what happens to pawns, Libra didn't not use the Veto on Jessie, yet, although she voted with the majority, she's getting blamed for Jessie's eviction.

I don't think it's fair to dislike Libra for who she is outside of the house. Has any of us seen her outside the house? NO Do any of us know what she's like outside the house? NO. All we should be focused on is her gameplay and what goes on in the house. People didn't like James for what he did OUTSIDE the house which isn't right either. We should be more focused on the game instead of her personal business.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name