Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan said it best when he noted that he would greatly benefit by keeping Libra in seeing as how she is such a large target in the house.

yeah, but he didn't have the balls to do anything about it.

Honestly, I can't stand any of them and at this point if anybody but Skreesha wins or gets second, I'm ok with it.

fat_lady_sings.jpg

Okay, call me dumb, but I have never thought about this before. If they are allowed to talk to family from sequester, how does BB keep family from giving them subtle messages about what's what in the game?

You remember some of the past BB allstar HG slip and said that on their way to Jury house, they spoke to either family members or care takers that told them really happen to them and that is why that person isnt your friend... That is why some were so pissed at the final 2 players that screwed them..I think Janelle was informed by someone from the outside..

Ginger, I completely agree with you. I cannot stand Keesha.

Libra handled herself very well tonight. I think she would have done much better in the house if she would have conducted herself the way she did when she left the house.

Those children are gorgeous. Awwww Cutie pie chunky babies. I too think that the lighter baby just looked like a light complexioned African American. If that is what they are calling "white" smack me on my butt and call me Caucasian, because that baby is the same complexion as I am. The other twins that I have seen that are labeled

Carmen: Sharp as marbles, these houseguests. Let's see. They voted Angie out over Jessie, seeing as how she was such a major threat over him. And tonight was yet another brilliant move, voting Libra out (who is on just about everybody's radar screen) over Keesha (who has been pretty much dominating the game). Dan said it best when he noted that he would greatly benefit by keeping Libra in seeing as how she is such a large target in the house. And yet like lemmings they all vote the same, despite personal benefits to themselves.

I don't understand these people anymore ... Since when has this become a game of pleasing the HOH... I mean seriously everyone should vote in a way that benefits them and not what benefits the HOH or someone else ...

I miss my libra already. Keesha can careless about Renny in the HOH, she couldn't wait to leave the room and looked annoyed when she read the letter. you can bet libra would be there with her and would be happy for her. GAWD I hate Keesha PLEASE LEAVE THE HOUSE

Folks I posted this last night and I'll repost. Ms. Libra is in her limo..."Driver...helloooo...driver ...stop by a chinese takeout and stop by the next three drive thru liquor stores on the way...."

baby girl may be darker than when libra left. when i did labor and delivery, some african american women would think we brought in the wrong baby. it sometimes takes time for true pigment levels to establish. gorgeous kids. funny mom...''that's the bipolar''. i'll miss libra...and she's ''in a better place now''.

my last post about my girl libra....I really liked libra from the beginning and thought she could go far in the game. her 1st mistake was running her mouth too much, 2nd was hooking up with skreesha and skanky april and finally that talk she had with manchelle....never own up to anying in BB! Im glad they showed her family cause i did feel people were unfairly on her about leaving her kids to play BB. Bye libra, i will miss you in the house cause it is going to be boring now!

I miss her too. The only person I like in the house right now is Memphis...He doesnt get caught up in the BS...Libra is out of the house and the ghost of Libra has struck because they still cant stop talking about her...

Libra made a classy exit, and I loved her response to Julie about the Judas nonsense. Even though I didn't like Libra as a player, I was glad they showed her family and how perfectly capable her husband and mother seem to be at taking care of the kids. I felt bad for her mother and husband when they showed their reaction to Michelle's nasty words in the DR. It was nice for BB to remind viewers that the woman so many of us love to hate, is a human being with family outside of the house.

Honestly, Libra was nasty, but her alliance partners are just as nasty. Had she been better prepared for the social part of the game, she was actually smart enough to get to the end.

One of the things that really annoyed me about her was when she would get mad and all wound up, she would do that slapping her hands thing - it just made me insane! Okay, had to get that off my chest. But as I said last night, she was a class act when she left. Better late than never!! :animated_rotfl:

I think Libra went out with class, seeing her family talk about her decision last nite does not change my opinion on her leaving the kids, but I have gained new insight into her, and as far as Libras 4 yr old watching BB, if it is just the CBS show, who could complain about that, it is very watered down from what is on the internet, and the After Dark, and any way a 4 yr old is not gonna know any of what is happeneing. I am sure she just liked it cuase Mommy liked it, no harm done.

IMO she came across well with Julie, her answers were thought out, she defended her decision to be on the show with confidence and maybe now some of her critics can get some rest.

I have gained new insight into her, and as far as Libras 4 yr old watching BB, if it is just the CBS show, who could complain about that, it is very watered down from what is on the internet

On spot Fatcat

idk but she always have a certain fakeness with julie

she doesnt like the fact that julie called her out a few times

no , you could tell she was not thrilled wth some of the questions, but she got through it. I realy do think that being on that show has opened her eyes to the fact that she has a pretty sweet life and should be Mucho thankful for it, Amen!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name